Detroit Babies
Options

Need a new In-Home Daycare

I just got news that my daycare is closing at the end of the summer.  I'm looking for any recommendations in the New Baltimore/Chesterfield area.  My son goes to Carkanord Elementary (24 & Gratiot) and catches the bus at daycare.  I have a 3 year old too.  Do you know of anyone in the area? 

Re: Need a new In-Home Daycare

• Options
    a little farther then you wanted (and i'm sure you could find one closer to you) but my sister owns one at 9mile and harper  in SCS right off the freeway.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We ended up at Diapers2Diplomas in Clinton Township, so not exactly in your area.  She just opened in December and we honestly couldn't be happier with them.  It is a center though.

My sister takes her daughter to Mee Maws (in home) on 26 mile and North Avenue.  I know that's still not where you are looking, but she is the only other place I really liked.  I've seen a sign for someone who runs a daycare out of their home on Gratiot and maybe 25 mile.  I think's it's called Lisa's Daycare or something.  This may be her https://www.dleg.state.mi.us/brs_cdc/dt_lfl.asp?CDC_LIC_NBR=DF500096674 

I looked everywhere when I had to find a new place last fall.  I called a ton of in home daycares as well as centers and a lot of them just didn't have the space or were just not good at all. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We take DS1 and will be taking DS2 to an in home daycare at 21 & Heydenreich. We love her so much. She is in Chippewa Valley School District though, so I don't know if that will work for you. PM me if you would like her info.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"