D.C. Area Babies
Options

Pools you can pay daily fee to use?

Seems that most of the pools around here require membership, unless you are a guest of a member. 

I don't really want to shell out a membership fee because our community's pool is opening late this year and will have limited days open (apparently b/c of budget issues). 

I intend to use our pool as much as possible, but I'm willing to bed some days (like this weekend!) we'd like to use the pool when it's not open and I'd like to have an option.  Any ideas where I could look?

PS - I looked at Forest Hollow and Lincolnia Park, since those are closest to where we live.

Re: Pools you can pay daily fee to use?

• Options

It sounds like your in the Annandale, Alexandria area right? (Guess that by Lincolnia Park)

Lee District just opened a free water park.  I think we're going to check it out this weekend. My student went last weekend and enjoyed it!

• Options
    that looks great! thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Our community pool is a little steep for the amount of use we would get out of it so last summer we just went to the Fairfax County pools and mooched off of our friend's community pools.  I really like Upton Hill in Arlington.  The kiddie pool and play zone was a lot of fun and DD had a blast there.  Great Waves in Alexandria was great as well.  

Here is the Our Kids water park guide.  It might be helpful for you too.   

• Options
    imageHey Jellisy:

Our community pool is a little steep for the amount of use we would get out of it so last summer we just went to the Fairfax County pools and mooched off of our friend's community pools.  I really like Upton Hill in Arlington.  The kiddie pool and play zone was a lot of fun and DD had a blast there.  Great Waves in Alexandria was great as well.  

Here is the Our Kids water park guide.  It might be helpful for you too.   

Thanks!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"