LGBT Parenting
Options

Clomid Day 1

Hi Ladies -

So I am on day 1 of clomid and have not felt great all day - headache and semi-nauseous on and off all day. I actually comtemplated not taking it for the next 4 days, but think that I would/could regret that. Can I expect the side effects of day 1 to last all 5?

It's so hard to know what to do since I have not been pregnant before (my wife had our DD) and have no idea how my follicles will behave.

Look forward to hearing any thoughts or shared experiences.

Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Clomid Day 1

• Options

I didn't have any side effects until the fifth day of medicine. Then for the entire following week I have had bloating, fatigue, and hot flashes!!!!

I said to myself, "If it is this bad... I may not do it again next month." Now the the side effects have subsided- I would do it again in a heart beat if it means a BFP.

Hang in there!

• Options
    I didn't have any side effects until day 10!  I think it is different for everyone, depending on your body chemistry.  Or maybe you are getting sick and it is a coincidence? Good luck and hang in there.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    2brides2brides member
    I had SE (headache, nausea, hot flashes) the entire 5 days I took it (and I did it for 5 cycles.) Then I got pregnant and still felt nauseous for a few months. Stick out tongue
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I didn't have any real side effects for the three cycles I took it. Reactions seem to vary a lot.  I hope the remaining days get easier for you!
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies. I decided to take the 2nd dose last night and felt good today! Who knows what goes on in the body.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"