Eco-Friendly Family
Options

I wish i'd "registered" for #2

here's my utterly pathetic whine of the day...

While i appreciate the generosity and thought behind all the random gifts people are sending, I really could have thought of a million things I'd rather have than yet another girly summer outfit (usually in a size which won't get used in our ridiculously short summer). I keep thinking I could have upgraded DS' carseat and bought 2 Radians for DD with all the $ people have spent.

And of course, we don't have any of the stores people purchase from (small town) so I can't even return any of it.

And I'm still trying to figure out why MIL paid a stranger to make a quilt for DD, when she knows that I quilt and had a few baby quilts already made.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I wish i'd "registered" for #2

• Options
    imagejennterrell:

And I'm still trying to figure out why MIL paid a stranger to make a quilt for DD, when she knows that I quilt and had a few baby quilts already made.

Because she figures you like quilts!  :)

Ah well.  Even if you'd registered, people wouldn't have bought off of it most likely, plus I doubt anyone would have purchased outright the carseats, as it sounds like it's many peoples' gifts coming to that total.  In other words - ASK FOR CASH!!!  ;)

Can you sell stuff on CL?  

• Options
    People get what they want to get you regardless.  I registered and one thing got bought off of it.  I still got stuff I will never use (receiving blankets out the wazoo and Johnson and Johnson stuff).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"