Northern California Babies
Options

Probiotics for baby?

Anyone have info on this?  What? Where? How much?

TIA!

Re: Probiotics for baby?

• Options
    We used Jarro Baby from WF, I believe it was 1/8 tsp a day but it says on the bottle.  I just added to morning bottles.
  • Options

imagedanandkelly:
    We used Jarro Baby from WF, I believe it was 1/8 tsp a day but it says on the bottle.  I just added to morning bottles.

ditto. and if you don't do bottles you can put it directly on your nipple before feeding. If he has any allergies (milk,soy, etc) Day One makes a probiotic that is top 8 free.  

Greyson Ray ~ July 31 2006 | WinterRose Elizabeth ~ April 28th 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    The Blog | BirthbyKellyM
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageKellyMRocks:

imagedanandkelly:

ditto. and if you don't do bottles you can put it directly on your nipple before feeding. If he has any allergies (milk,soy, etc) Day One makes a probiotic that is top 8 free.  

hey kellyM, what does top8 free mean? I  had the jarro for dylan but because of his milk issues i stopped. Would love to hear more about the Day one type. Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"