Los Angeles Babies

Good Fertility Dr./Clinic in Los Angeles area?

Hi there!

I am considering going for a  fertility consultation and I live in Marina del Rey.  Can anyone suggest a great dr. or clinic that they have had success with anywhere in the LA area?  I would greatly appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks!

Re: Good Fertility Dr./Clinic in Los Angeles area?

• Go see Dr. Michael Liu at UCLA.  He is incredible and helped me get pregnant without any drugs. 

(310) 794-7274

• I saw Dr. Wendy Chang at SCRC in Beverly Hills.  We had success with her after only 60 days.  Many of their Dr.'s are great - I loved working with her.
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. La Tanya Hines in Pasadena. She's amazing & I know she specializes in fertility issues and treatments.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dr. Tourgeman at HRC Fertility  (West LA office & Encino office)!
  • I was seeing Dr. catherine Deugarte at the Pacific Fertility Center in Westwood. I went to her for regular gynecology, but I know she specializes in infertility. She detected my hypothyroidism, and helped me get on medication, which probably helped us conceive.   Can't say I shopped around, but I like her bed side manner. She does not see pregnant patients past 10 weeks, so if you do get pregnant, you will have to find another OB.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ella85Ella85 member

Married 8-02-08

After 3 years TTC with PCOS and two losses Olivia Nikelle was born 4-08-13

TTC #2 Since August 2014

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Dr. Pisarska or Dr. Alexander at Cedars Infertility Center.  I got pregnant on my 3rd cycle of Clomid.  They did all the relevant tests to rule out everything and were extremely nice.  They knew their stuff and caught things other respected doctors at Cedars hadn't.  Blood test results always came back the same day or the next day at the latest.

This is actually my review - https://www.yelp.com/biz/margareta-d-pisarska-md-los-angeles

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"