New York Babies

Forest Hills Moms

I am pg with my first, starting to look at nanny or day care services.  Is there a place/person you recommend?

How much are/were you paying?

TIA ladies 

Re: Forest Hills Moms

• I know that Preschool of America is one of the few places in Forest Hills that has infant daycare. They also have a crazy wait list, something you should look into now. They weren't open yet when I had DS and at that time 3 years ago I couldn't find any infant daycare local to FH. I haven't really kept track, but from what I hear it is still pretty hard to find.  

A new place was supposed to open on Austin Street, near the 112th Police Station, but I don't know if they ever did. I emailed an acquaintance to see if she had any scoop. I will post back if I find out more.  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hi again,

The place on Austin Street is located at 68-60 Austin St, phone 718-268-0135. The flier they had up said kids 2 and up.

There is a great Yahoo Listserve for Forest Hills Parents. Are you on it? They have lots of info and are usually pretty good at answering questions. You need to have a member give the group your name, so if you want to be on the Listserve send me an email and I will contact the moderator and put you up.

Email me at pokeybear1 @ nyc.rr.com 

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much!  I am sending you a email.  I definitely would like to check out the listserve

• imagepurple4u:

Thank you so much!  I am sending you a email.  I definitely would like to check out the listserve

Once you get added, you might want to go to your settings and get the daily digest format, some days a ton of emails come through and it is, imo, much nicer to get them all in one batch then a flood all day!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"