Military Families
Options

Promotion

Just wondering... Did any of your husbands get promoted to E-7 this week?

Mine couldn't sleep the night before. We're in D.C., and he was commuting when the results were posted online, so I called him while he was on the subway at 9 A.M. into late shift work.

Him and one other guy in his office made it. They are playing paint ball today. I don't know if that's their way of celebrating lol? I bought him a little cake at the commissary...

Re: Promotion

• Options
    I know mine took the E-4 test, but I don't think the results are back yet, but E-7 congrats to him!! Thats awesome!!

• Options

That's great. I hope he makes it! When he does, give him a big hug :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

What branch of the military is he in? Congrats to your DH..

Photobucket
  • Options

imagesamanthadarneille:
    I know mine took the E-4 test, but I don't think the results are back yet, but E-7 congrats to him!! Thats awesome!!

There's an E-4 test? We get it automatically with time in grade and a good EPR in the AF. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My husband made E-7 too!  He didn't sleep for 2 nights before.  We just PCS'd here after he re-trained and he was the only one in his flight who made it so he didn't really celebrate.  We're going away this weekend though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations on your DH's promotion!  My husband is navy, and they don't put out E-7 results until July, so we're still anxiously waiting! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I just found out I am on the short list for E-6. I might not sleep for the next three months! Stick out tongue
  • Options

Congrats, Pesci!

Corbin, don't worry too much. Husband had to take his test too many times, but FINALLY made it!

• Options
    Congrats on your H's promotion! :)
  • Options
    Woohoo!!! Congrats to your DH. My DH is supposed to be going for his E-5 but I dont think he'll get it because of the MOS he's in.

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

Whoohooo! Congrats!

I test for E-7 for the first time next year. It's going to be tough studying with 3 little ones in the house and Dh in Korea, but I know I can knock this out of the park!

DS-11 years, DD-3 years, DS-born 9/15/10, DD-9/09/11
    You're just giving birth now, you're not mother Earth now
  • Options
    imageUberTroll:

Whoohooo! Congrats!

I test for E-7 for the first time next year. It's going to be tough studying with 3 little ones in the house and Dh in Korea, but I know I can knock this out of the park!

Yes Good luck!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"