March 2011 Moms
Options

**Weekly Workout Check In**

Sorry I missed last week - I started back to work.

This past week - what was your focus?  Food, exercise, anything else?  How did it go?  What did you hope to do?  What did you get done?

This coming week - what will be your focus?  Do you plan on doing anything different?

Tip of the week: Too tired?  Here is some info that could help!

https://www.whattoexpect.com/first-year/week-2/postpartum-fatigue.aspx

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Weekly Workout Check In**

• Options

This past week - what was your focus?  Food, exercise, anything else?  How did it go?  What did you hope to do?  What did you get done?

As I mentioned before I started back to work so getting as much rest as possible has been a big focus.  I have also tried to eat as healthy as possible to help keep my energy up.  It has gone well.  I am hoping that being at school and moving around even more will help a little in the weight area!

This coming week - what will be your focus?  Do you plan on doing anything different?

I am sticking with the same.  I am trying to drink as much water as well.  I have 8 more days of school!  Then the workouts will begin.  DH bought us TurboFire too so that will be coming up soon!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This past week - what was your focus?  Food, exercise, anything else?  How did it go?  What did you hope to do?  What did you get done? Glad you posted this and i checked.  my focus is working out 5 days a week.  5 days 30 min cardio on eliptical and 2 of those days also include weight training.  abs 4 days a week.  been doing it for almost a month and sometimes i just have to drag myself to the gym and today was one of those days i had to talk myself into going.  I'm afraid i will get burn out, but all i got to do for motivation is look at my gross jiggly tummy.  I"m also watching what i eat, no sugar or soda or junk food.  drinking lots of water.  It was hard but i have one cheat day a week of whatever i want to eat so last saturday night was that meal at my girlfriends birthday party and i went hog wild:) This coming week - what will be your focus?  Do you plan on doing anything different?this coming week i will focus more on the weight training and making sure i get the form right.  I may up my cool down after my training by 5 minutes.  I also want to loose that 2 pounds this week like i did last week:) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am adding myself to the check in as I am back to work and have more time to "bump" and didn't work out much till the last 2 weeks.

starting using sparkpeople again yesterday, will really try to get back in the habit of tracking my food. Need to increase my cardio and add weight training.

Neil and Kristin 7-26-2008 image. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"