D.C. Area Babies
Options

What info to leave for a babysitter?

Does anyone have any forms they like for info to leave for a babysitter?  She is experienced and we have met her several times but I obviously want to leave our contact info, approximate schedules, where things are located, etc.  I did a google search and there is a lot out there so I thought I would check if anyone knows of a form or something that works well.  It is out first time leaving them with someone who is not family.  Thanks!

Re: What info to leave for a babysitter?

• Options
    Someone gave me a magnetic babysitter pad at my baby shower so I just leave it on the fridge and fill it out each time.  It includes the info you mentioned, plus pediatricians number, poison hotline and alternate emergency contact.    
  • Options

We leave the one from the Bump.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I always leave cell numbers for me and DH, plus an emergency contact number. I also usually give the name and number of the place we are going.

And I also give a basic summary of Warner's bedtime routine. We've pretty much only had (non-family) babysitters at night, so we haven't need to give any schedule info other than the basic bedtime routine stuff. 

• Options
    I type up a sheet that includes general schedule guidelines, what to feed them and what they can have at bedtime (lights on/off, doors open/closed, etc).  Just what i feel would help them make the evening easier with such little ones.  Then I leave our cell's and SIL (lives with us) cell. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"