Colorado Babies
Options

Anyone in the Castle Rock area?

Hello all :) I'm new and hoping to connect with other future moms in the area (or further away too)

Have a fabulous day! :)

Re: Anyone in the Castle Rock area?

• Options
    Hi! :) I'm actually in extreme southeast Aurora (as in i practically border Parker)...welcome, and congrats on your impending bundle of joy!! What part of Castle Rock are you in??
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Hi! We recently moved to Lone Tree a few months ago, about 10 minutes from Castle Rock. How long have you been in Castle Rock?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im from Parker:-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hey there I am not pregnant yet but I am TTC.

I live in Castle Rock in Oakcrest Circle.

I am right near the Douglas Fair Grounds Area! Smile

~*GP NOTD Schedule*~
    My GP TTC Bestie With No Testes - lechw2
    TTC Buddies with - C-N-R & Jeep Doll!
    Got my GL Charm TTC Buddy - TheDeaton's
    Supporting my IF Buddy - MABride808
    I found my Sistertwin Shazzie116!! Congrats on your BFP sister!!!
    Congrats to my former buddy Califorever81!!
    TTC Since Jan. '10. D/x: Unexplained IF Jan. '11.D/x Stage 4 Endo.
    IUI#1 with Clomid = BFP! Live ectopic pregnancy found 1/31. Goodbye angel I love you always!
    STILL Moving forward with international adoption.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi I am in Castle Rock! We moved to CO about 3 years ago. We are now living in the Meadows. I love it here. I am a birth doula and expecting my third in July or Aug! I have an office downtown at Integrative Wellness if you ever want to get together. I could really help you find your way around the birth world here! You won't believe how much Castle Rock has to offer! :) Hope you are doing well. You are about as far along as one of my best friends. :)
  • Options
    I am from Castle Rock and I am 17 weeks pregnant. Does anyone know if there are any good prenatal exercise classes in Castle Rock? Not very expensive, if possible.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hi again ladies...I forgot to check back in on this post lol.

Good to know there are a few of us here in the area :) I've lived here in CR for a year, moved here from Franktown. I love living down here as opposed to the Westminster area where I'm originally from...yuk! (long story lol)

Hope you are all feeling well!!

• Options
    Hello! I just moved to Castle Rock from Las Vegas and I don't know anyone here :( I have a 5 month old daughter and were looking for some people to get to know :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"