March 2011 Moms
Options

Back to work tomorrow :(

I really tried to make today count- I am so sad about going back to work tomorrow!  Anyone else on the back-to-work train with me??  
Image and video hosting by TinyPicInternational Nestie!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Back to work tomorrow :(

• Options
    sorry you gotta go back to work:)  i have a hard time leaving DD to go to gym.  good luck
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I started back last Friday.  This will be our first full week.  I'm sad too!  I cried the whole week before, but actually the first day wasn't as bad as I thought.  Just focus on getting through tomorrow.  One day at a time and hopefully it will get much better!  Good Luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went back last week Sad But, at least I get to work from home twice a week so I'm not away alllllll week. I hate pumping at work--so boring and blah. I can't wait until we move in July--then I'll be able to stay home with Caleb at least for a lil' while until the job hunt starts again.
                                         my blog - cheese & cheesecake

Me: 31, DH: 34, Married 5/29/05
    BFP #1: 6/22/10, EDD 3/6/11, DS born 2/25/11 @ 38w5d
    BFP #2: 7/27/13, EDD 4/9/14, CP 8/3/13
    BFP #3: 8/31/13, EDD 5/10/13, DD born med-free 5/9/14 @ 39w6d 
  • Options

2 weeks for me..and I'm nervous. I test drove a couple hours the other day and it went so well. She was happy, ate 3 1/2 ounces and slept 45 mins. cried when we first left though and I did too! It just felt so unnatural to walk away from my crying baby! I really want to work though..I enjoy my job and I think in order to keep my nursing skills up I should be there. The job is always changing, best practice and new technology. At least I'm busy when I'm there, the day should go by so fast.

you are lucky with just 2 days a week:) I'm going to be 3 days and I feel very lucky to be in this boat. most people at my work go back to full time d/t money.

• Options

I go back on the 13th of June and I'm so not looking forward to it... 

I just love watching the small changes that he makes day-to-day, I'm going to miss watching him. I love to just lay on the floor and talk to him and watch him do his baby things. I wish we lived in Sweden where mom's get a year off to be with their babies. If I knew I wouldn't loose my position at my small company I would take a year without the pay - it's just not a job I want to give up for the long run.

Best of luck to you, and to all of us.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"