Hawaii Babies

Thoughts on gifts for preschool graduation

My friends are having a BBQ tonight to celebrate their son's preschool graduation.  Are gifts usually given for preschool graduations?  Any suggestions of what to get?

Re: Thoughts on gifts for preschool graduation

• I have no idea, but if you do want to bring something, perhaps a book? I love "Oh The Places You'll Go!" By Dr. Seuss for graduations at any age!
  • How cute! I've never actually had to give a gift for a preschool graduation. Generally I like to give savings bonds for important events, although I think you have to know the recipient's SSN and it's probably too late for that. If it were my son, I'd like books or a small backpack with some school or craft supplies -- crayons, markers, drawing pad, stickers, modeling clay, etc. Or you can give a lei made out treats, like the kimi ball leis from Longs, with a small contribution to the college fund.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I ended up being short on time and just went with a card and some cash, but I love the suggestions for next time.  I think a backpack with some school supplies for kindergarten would be such a cute gift!
  • Aw, that's local-style anyway! We are so grateful for all the monetary gifts. A's college fund is off to a sweet start! ;-)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"