Texas Babies

Intro: New to SATX, First Time Mom

Hi Everyone!

My name is Amber. My husband Eric and I are expecting our first child. It's a boy! He is due July 23, right around our 3rd year wedding anniversary :) We have decided on the name Samuel Eric for our little guy. We recently moved to San Antonio from Austin about 3 months ago. We are planning a natural home birth. We have a midwife and we are currenty taking the Bradley Method birth class. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself!

Amber 

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image BabyName Ticker

Re: Intro: New to SATX, First Time Mom

• welcome amber! what brings you to san antonio? congrats to you and your husband on your baby boy. i used to be a labor and delivery nurse and loved the au natural patients. if you have any questions or just want to chat, send me a message! congrats again! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome to San Antonio!  Congrats on your baby boy!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome Amber to San Antonio! My name is Mary Berger. My husband and I are also expecting our first child. I'm 11 weeks on Monday and couldn't be more excited, now that the morning sickness is subsiding. My due date is December 5th. Just looking for other moms in San Antonio. I'm a full time grad student at UTSA and meeting moms in that environment isn't that easy. So I just wanted to say hello and welcome to San Antonio.    
  • Welcome to San Antonio! I'm Christine, and I'm 14 1/2 weeks along expecting my first also. I'm surprised more people don't seem to use this local board, but I'm also interested in meeting moms-to-be in the area! Would be nice to know some other gals going through the same things!
    Mom to E, 11/2011 - Severe egg & dairy allergies, soy intolerance *** Stepmom to G, 2001
  • Thank you. My husband got a new job in San Antonio which worked out for the best since all of his family lives in San Antonio which will be a BIG help when the baby comes :)
  • Hi Mary and Christine! Congrats to you as well! Yes, I've been taking advantage of the free pregnancy/maternity classes/movies that they have at Maternity Destination and at Central Market by La Leche League to meet other mom's and mom's-to-be in the area. It's informative and fun and just nice to be around other women who know what we are going through :)  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"