St. Louis Babies
Options

OB Rec's in St Louis

Hi everyone. I'm new to this board but have been on TK and TN. I'm looking to find an OB/GYN in the Saint Louis Area. Ideally near St Mary's Hospital because I live closest to there, but not necessarily. I also would prefer a female doctor. I recently experienced a loss, my first pregnancy, and am looking for a caring and attentive doctor. One who would not mind a million questions and willing to explain things to me. I am knew to the baby/pregnancy things and don't know all the terms, info, etc. Any help you can give me will be appreciated. TIA

Re: OB Rec's in St Louis

• Options

I highly reccomend Dr Donald Lange. He is amazing. 314-849-7372

He and his staff are amazing!

• Options
    MJCFMJCF member
    Dr. Timothy C. Philpott, MD
    3023 North Ballas Road
    Saint Louis, MO 63131-2330
    (314) 432-3669

I can't say enough about him.  I had a bad experience with my first OB and I switched to Dr. Philpott when I was already 15 weeks pregnant.  He's great.  Answered every question I had without hesitation and I never felt rushed at my appointments.  He's wonderful.

https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/24005/Dr-Timothy-Philpott-Town-And-Country-MO.html

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My OB office has all female doctors and female NPs who are great.  My doctor is Dr. Laura Baalman and I had a great experience with her during my pregnancy. 

<https://www.balancedcareforwomen.com/obstetrics.php&gt;

Image and video hosting by TinyPic IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I also go to balanced care for Women, My doctor is Holly Kodner. She is great at answering questions.
  • Options

I have an awesome female OBGYN at St. John's. Dr. Sarah Shores with Allied Associates in OBGYN. There are two or three other males in the practice and a female nurse practicioner.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Dr. Becky Shelton, she only delivers at St. John's but she is wonderful and work with a great nurse practioner who is even more wonderful. I had a m/c in nov and when I found out i was pg last week they set up an earlier u/s for me and blood test to help ease my mind.

919-2600

• Options
    I like my doctor as well, her name is Dr. Misty Day and she is actually moving offices next week and will be right at 270 and Manchester. She is associated with St. John's. Her current number through this week is: (314) 251-7477
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Dr. Lauri Klabi is amazing!  I'm not sure if she is able to take on new patients right now, but it's worth looking into.  She is with Healthcare Group for Women located in Missouri Baptist Hospital- which is also where you will want to have your baby!  Her number is 314.567.7018. Give her a call!
  • Options
    I see Dr. Jerome Sachar at Missouri Baptist. A friend of mine who sees him had a late loss last year and I had a loss last winter. He has been so supportive and kind. Even though it was early he recognizes that I lost a child which I've never experienced with and OB before.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"