Baby Showers
Options

Hope I'm not repeating but I have a hostess gift question...

My shower is being planned by my boyfriend (he's moreso putting up most of the money... not like picking out invitations or table decorations lol) and 3 of my girlfriends. I would like to get my girlfriends a token of my appreciation but money is pretty tight for me at the moment (I won't ask my bf to contribute to that b/c he really put a lot of money into my shower).

My question is, is there a certain amount I should spend on hostess gifts?

I was thinking about writing them all thank you cards and including gift cards (i.e. my one friend LOVES MAC, another loves dining out, etc). Good idea? Bad idea?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hope I'm not repeating but I have a hostess gift question...

• Options
    For me - it depends on the number of hostesses and the size of the shower.  For our girls' shower, I have 4 hostesses and am inviting 30 guests.  I will probably spend about $15 to $20 each.  For DH's family shower, I have 1 hostess and think about 50 guests have been invited.  I will probably spend $50 to $75.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have one host for my sprinkle.  I got her bath and body works items and made my own basket for around $25. I think giftcards for your hosts would be good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"