Indiana Babies
Options

I'm alive, sorry for the delay! Baby London is to blame :-)

Hi everyone!

I can't believe it's been almost 4 weeks since I've been on the the forum. I must admit that it's only been a few days that I've recovered from the new baby daze. We got induced on Easter and London Paige was born at 12:04 p.m. on April 25. She was 20 inches long and 6lbs 5oz.  I don't think anyone had that combination on the poll :-)  My dad won the family poll, I was off by a whole pound!I Everything went incredibly well. Nothing was easy by any means but the whole experience wasn't as bad as I prepared myself for. Kudos to anyone who chose to not have an epidural. It was my life saver after they broke my water.

London somehow got a tummy bug at a week old and it lasted for a week. I never felt such incredible exhaustion and was an emotional wreck because I couldn't make her better. We've been healthy for over a week now and weighing almost 2 pounds more than birth. However, she is colicky and it's been fun adjusting, working on my 5 S's and praying for her to work through it sooner than later.

All in all, it's been tough, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. She is the most precious little girl and we adore her so much. She's perfect. I'm excited to be a mommy and so blessed to no longer be pregnant.

This forum was a great help during my pregnancy and I'm sure it will be even more valuable as I begin mommyhood. Don't worry, the questions will come regularly. I'm not a first time mom who claims to know it all.

Now if I could just figure out how to post a picture of London to share with all of you... I guess that will be coming soon.

Kristen

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm alive, sorry for the delay! Baby London is to blame :-)

• Options
    congrats!!  Love her name! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    rachesraches member
    Sounds like you are doing well!  Congrats!!
    Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congrats, Kristen!  Good to hear from you and glad you're doing well!

If you want to post a pic, go to tinypic.com, then load the picture you want from your computer.  Resize to Message Board (I think - either that or Website/Email), then copy the code it generates into the html version of your post.  If you click the "HTML" button in the top right it combines both your text and the code so you can see where you're pasting your picture.  Hope that helps!

• Options

So good to hear from you! I've been wondering  how you and baby have been. Can't wait to see pictures of little London! I totally understand about the colic. It gets better, I promise, Connor is SO happy now, and I swear all he did was cry for the first six weeks straight. Hang in there!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congrats!  Do you have a connection to the city, or did you just like the name?  I used to like Paris since I studied there in college until Paris Hilton came along!  Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My husband is from England and when we decided it was time to start a family he said to me that he would love a little girl named London. Months later we find out we're having a girl and she just had to be London :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"