LGBT Parenting
Options

Clomid?

Hi Ladies!!! We are getting ready to TTC and are making the final decision about whether we should use Clomid (MONDAY). Did any of you use Clomid simply to increase your chances without an irregular period to prep for insem? Thank so much for your feedback.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Clomid?

• Options

I used Clomid for this last time I got PG, the first time around I used Femara.  I have also used all the different daily injections.  It is a wild a crazy ride!!!!  Emotionally, I got a little off, and then all the time it took to go to all the ultrasounds to check on my progress. 

I wish you good luck.  I couldn't have gotten pregnant without the help.

• Options

IUI #1 we didn't add anything else. I am pretty sure I had a chemical pregnancy, but I'm not 100% sure... We are doing clomid this cycle day 3-7. I just finished the medicine yesterday and I am already experiencing bloating, lower back pain, and I am overly emotional... I figure its a small price to pay.

I am also hoping clomid will help me ovulate earlier. We aren't doing a trigger, just testing with OPK's and then going in for the IUI.

GOOD LUCK :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did one round of Clomid (50mg) before our IUI.  I had regular periods but we saw low follicle growth on an ultrasound.  Clomid seemed to work and I really didn't have much side effects (one or 2 days of being absurdly emotional). Good luck!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    2brides2brides member

We did 5 cycles with Clomid (the last 2, we added Follistim.) I had regular periods before I started.

Good luck!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

i had regular, but slightly long cycles, so we did clomid on our 2nd IUI cycle, just to bring it all closer together. i can't say if it helped or not, since we'd only had 1 other try, but we got a BFP on the 2nd try, so i'm pro-clomid. :)

ETA: oh, we used the clearblue easy monitor, did, like, 5 trans-vaginal ultrasounds to measure my follicles and used a trigger shot. we were trying to make DAM* sure we knew when that egg would drop. ;)

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker White Knot

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"