Childless not by choice

THANK YOU for this board!

This is the only board of it's kind (that I've been able to find) on the internet and I've been in desperate need! 

My background: tried to conceive from sept/oct 2006 until late last year, never got a BFP.  Can not justify (or afford for that matter...) the cost of IVF and also have ethical issues surrounding it (religous based)... but had clomid fun, did acupuncture, the endo diet... all kids of fun stuff, to no avail.  At this point we are exhausted and are on the fence about adoption, leaning toward "no"... we don't want to be on the fence with a decision like that and will only look to it when we are both 100% ready and open, which may never happen.  Obviously if we chose to go that way in the future I would relocate to the adoption board, but for now this is where we are... surrounded by friends with several children who don't understand.  Two months ago the last woman I knew in real life who understood infertility announced her pregnancy to me.  Since that day I've had no one I could hope to relate to.  I'm glad to be here.

Re: THANK YOU for this board!

• Where in south Dakota do you live? (if you don't mind answering). I lived in Rapid City as a kid and loved it.
    Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • We're not actually in south dakota anymore, I never update this thing (hardly ever online) but we lived in Sioux Falls.  I loved it too, and really love the Black Hills.  You were a lucky kid!

• Loading the player...
  • Hi :)
    Rosie born August 29, 2013. Blessed by adoption!
  • Hi!  I've looked all of for a board like this too and am so glad to have it here.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"