South Jersey Babies

Maternity Dresses (to wear to a wedding)

I am going to a wedding next month and need a dress. I want to look young, modern, and cute - and am having trouble finding dresses. Any advice?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Maternity Dresses (to wear to a wedding)

• I picked up a nice dress back in February from Target but their selection right now is crap (I was just there tonight and checked).

Don't limit yourself to "maternity" clothes...if you can find an empire waisted dress it may fit you well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I found a lot of my maternity dresses online. 

pea in a pod

old navy

motherhood

• Loading the player...
  • There are some really cute ones on sale at Destination:

https://www.destinationmaternity.com/maternity/sale-dresses.asp 

But pp is right, you're still at a stage that you can pull off a tighter non-maternity dress. I was wearing them up to my third tri. Check TJ Maxx and those kinds of stores for cute ones.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I too have a wedding next month and started looking around here for a dress to wear, but haven't had any luck.  I've started looking out of state, and online.  I want to be able to try it on first, but I might not have that option.  I've even gone to lancaster to see what they have at their motherhood.  I'm not sure why the selection is really crappy right now---target and old navy were my go-to stores, but they've been slacking!  if i find a place though I'll let you know!
    image Robbie's Blog
    DD #1 born 10/21/03

DD #2 born 2/8/06

DS no hb 11/17/10 at 21w1d, d&e 11/24,demise due to fetal hydrops, from congestive heart failure, probably caused by structural malformation

Our Rango....BFP 2/6/11...hb on 2/23...perfectly healthy, but no hb on 6/9/11 d & e 6/15/2011
    Rango's Blog
  • I found one at the Maternity department of Macy's. They carry A Pea in the Pod, her stuff can sometimes be a bit loud, but some of her dresses are very trendy and flattering. I got a dress there for a wedding that I really liked.
  • Buy a regular black maxi dress and wear some big chunky colorful jewelry
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"