May 2011 Moms
Options

Gosh people go literally overboard over comments on this bored...

especially when you don't mean them literally. I was worried my SO wasn't going to make it on time. My LO has been a lot of stress on my body. I have two sons SO NOT MY First. I did not literally call my daughter a *** either. She well is stubborn and in labor too. lol And why am I wasting my time explaining myself? oh well. MY SO now wants another one after meeting Olivia. I guess it all worked out.

Re: Gosh people go literally overboard over comments on this bored...

• Options
    You can't expect people to be okay with you referring to your unborn child as a ***, regardless if you meant it or not.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You don't like how people reacted negatively the first time, so you thought it would be a great idea to bring this up again?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagedahansen85:
    You don't like how people reacted negatively the first time, so you thought it would be a great idea to bring this up again?

Totally wondered the same thing.  Frankly, if I had a new baby I wouldn't bother wasting time telling people that I think their comments are overboard.  Then again I wouldn't call my child a b!tch (sarcastic or not).

• Options
    If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
  • Options
    tomzgirl went tame.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    oh for the love....

You are a mother of three, there must be something more pressing in your schedule than bringing this up again, right?  Especially with your husband stuck in court with no ability to have contact with the outside world all of the time...
  • Options
    imagepinkpear:

imagedahansen85:

Totally wondered the same thing.  Frankly, if I had a new baby I wouldn't bother wasting time telling people that I think their comments are overboard.  Then again I wouldn't call my child a b!tch (sarcastic or not).

I can't really complain about this though. I do believe it was me complaining a couple days ago about the lack of drama on this board lately.  Also, LOVE that OP spelled "board" wrong in the post title.  Beauty.   

• Options
    I agree with the others. Just drop it and move on. We all think what you did was stupid and inappropriate. Regardless of whether or not you were kidding. Just move on.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    For the love of God, please stop procreating.

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Options

imagekerrbear72:
    For the love of God, please stop procreating.

LOL! Surprise

• Options
    imageradiantkitten:
    especially when you don't mean them literally. I was worried my SO wasn't going to make it on time. My LO has been a lot of stress on my body. I have two sons SO NOT MY First. I did not literally call my daughter a *** either. She well is stubborn and in labor too. lol And why am I wasting my time explaining myself? oh well. MY SO now wants another one after meeting Olivia. I guess it all worked out.
    BTW it's board, not bored...bored means tired of something, like us being bored of your trolling.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"