Oregon Babies
Options

Anyone deliver at Legacy Meridian Park?

What was your experience like? Would you recommend it?
Struggled with IF from 2008-2011.
Surprise Pregnancy 02/11!

Re: Anyone deliver at Legacy Meridian Park?

• Options
    I did! I loved it!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Do they have jacuzzi tubs for before/after birth? And are they in every room?
    Struggled with IF from 2008-2011.
    Surprise Pregnancy 02/11!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    meglewmeglew member

I also delivered there and loved it!  If we decide to have another baby, I won't be delivering there because our insurance has changed since the birth of DD over 3 years ago.  It makes me sad because I had such a positive experience delivering at Meridian Park.

I do not recall having a jacuzzi in our room, however, I believe there was one down the hall I could use.  It was not an option I researched though and I am not sure if this has changed since January 2008.  

DD #1 - 01.08
    DD #2 - 03.13
  • Options
    They do have a javuzzi tub- just one though that is for everyone to use (one person at a time obviously)- I don't know about using it after birth, but I was told people hardly ever use it so it wouldn't hurt to ask if you could use it afterwards! They try to encourage people to use it. The nurses are sooo nice (except one that we had to complain about) and they are so great at getting you anything you need any time of the night (food...)
  • Options
    I love that place. Delivery went so wellthere. My nurses were the best too. I would def recommend it!
  • Options

I delivered there and it was wonderful! There is a jacuzzi tub you can use (not in your room, but down the hall.) I labored in it for a few hours and then the nurses said I could use it after the baby was born if I wanted to take a bath!

The nurses are great and I would deliver there again in a heartbeat!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"