March 2011 Moms
Options

Great tornadoes

My current entertainment is listening to the news talk about tornadoes in my area. This is gonna be fun, last time we had some REAL bad ones I had DD#1. I can hear neighboring sirens in other towns going off... but I think it might go right around my area. I hope, I am worried bc Im home alone with DD#1 and DD#2. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker m/c#1: 12-22-09 m/c#2: 5-22-11

Re: Great tornadoes

• Options

I hope everything is okay! Sending good weather vibes your way!

Tornadoes scare the ish out of me.

Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• Options
    nici84nici84 member

yea they barely passed my town, and spun back towards the north. So I just kept an eye out on the sky, and went about my day. I didnt think it was necessary to wake DD#2 from her long awaited nap if we were even dark yet.

But it passed, I feel bad for a town north of me that looks like they might had gotten hit, or at least it was in the area, and they got hit BAD 2 yrs ago. But Im happy I don tlive in the Twin Cities bc North Minneapolis got hit (or thats what my bf told me) 

https://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/weather/severe_weather/photos-your-storm-pics-may-22-2011

Link to pics from the storm 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker m/c#1: 12-22-09 m/c#2: 5-22-11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We're in North and it's BAD. Thankfully our block is ok, but the entire area is devastated, it's awful :( Glad you and your family are safe!
    DS Born 03/11 #2 due 7/11/2013 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My hometown got hit bad... My friends keep updating on Facebook.  It is ridiculous... 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"