March 2011 Moms
Options

First night in the nursery

DS has been STTN so we decided to start putting him in his crib in the nursery.  I think I got the least amount of sleep last night because I was so worried something would happen.  He didn't STTN last night, but he didn't do too badly.  Anyone else moved their LO's into the nursery yet?
imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker      

Re: First night in the nursery

• Options
    We had to go in reverse order. DS was in his crib in the nursery the night we brought him home. Because of his reflux, the doctor recommended him sleep in his carrier so he is now in his carrier in our room. He's never STTN though.
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We moved DD into her nursery at one month. The first couple nights were hard since I was so worried I wouldn't hear anything, but after that it's been fine. I also started the transition with her napping in the crib for a couple weeks before moving her into the nursery at night.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    eturpeturp member
    We moved DS into his crib last week and he has been doing great! Last night he slept all the way from 9 until 6 this morning Big Smile The first couple of nights were rough (I actually slept in there with him on a mattress on the floor) but they have gotten easier. We have the angelcare motion monitor and I don't think I could get any sleep without it-it gives me so much piece of mind!
  • Options
    We moved LO at about a month and a half. I found that he slept better once he was moved into his own room. DH snores, we have a dog that sleeps in our room too, our bathroom is our room and sometimes I would shower after putting him down to sleep.... or maybe it was just a coincidence! Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    stahlopstahlop member

imageeturp:
    We moved DS into his crib last week and he has been doing great! Last night he slept all the way from 9 until 6 this morning Big Smile The first couple of nights were rough (I actually slept in there with him on a mattress on the floor) but they have gotten easier. We have the angelcare motion monitor and I don't think I could get any sleep without it-it gives me so much piece of mind!

We have a monitor as well.  But I just sat there and watched the monitor for awhile.

imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"