North Carolina Babies

Tylenol Article - not pain relief for infants

link

Really interesting. I wonder if this is part of the reason I haven't seen the Tylenol brand on the shelf since it was recalled like a year ago? I absolutely agree in putting the dosing on the packages, I think its ridiculous to have to ask your doctor for a chart. 

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001

Re: Tylenol Article - not pain relief for infants

• I have a friend who is a nurse and she posted this on FB and said something like there will no longer be "infant" Tylenol. I still went to Target and got the Target brand for baby #2.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't really believe in giving meds unless its REALLLLLLLLY needed. D3 has never had any Tylenol or generic tylenol at all. I've only given him generic motrin a handful of times because lets face it, 2 yr molars are MISERABLE.

Like that article stated, fevers help the body. :) 

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrs.LLG:

I don't really believe in giving meds unless its REALLLLLLLLY needed. D3 has never had any Tylenol or generic tylenol at all. I've only given him generic motrin a handful of times because lets face it, 2 yr molars are MISERABLE.

I think Jocelyn survived on Motrin while teething, she calls it "mo mo" and asks for it!! Thankfully she has only had a fever once, but we seriously could not have lived w/out some medication while teething! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagedbertagni:
    imageMrs.LLG:

I don't really believe in giving meds unless its REALLLLLLLLY needed. D3 has never had any Tylenol or generic tylenol at all. I've only given him generic motrin a handful of times because lets face it, 2 yr molars are MISERABLE.

I think Jocelyn survived on Motrin while teething, she calls it "mo mo" and asks for it!! Thankfully she has only had a fever once, but we seriously could not have lived w/out some medication while teething! 

DD is a completely miserable teether and you can totally see a difference in her personality if we didn't give her some motrin. 

From miscarriages, a diagnosis of a bicornuate uterus, and fibroid removal surgery...It's been quite the journey but it was all well worth it. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"