Childless not by choice
Options

Okay

I'm bored and no one else is posting so....

Perhaps a get to know you?

How you ended up here maybe? 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
imageimageimageimage
"It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
"Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."

Re: Okay

• Options

Oh what the hell :)

I see some familiar daces, but for the rest: I'm sulfa. Nice to meet you. Husband and I went through years of IF treatments (I'm the more busted one) but decided recently to stop. Honestly now we feel like we are living again. 

• Options

Yea I went to let the dogs out.

Well- went through years of ttc, miscarriages, failed adoption attempts and now are trying to move on down the road just the two of us. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have a medical condition where I do not have a cervix or uterus and ovaries did not develop properly and were removed 6 years ago.

Obviously, IUI/IVF is not an option :) We talked about adoption, but I don't know if we'll ever afford it and I get really ticked off that someone is going to judge me, my husband, my bank account, my job, my house, everything about my life, to see if I'm a fit parent, but any 15 year old crackwh*re on the street can get KTFU, and nobody makes them prove anything first.

I usually post on BNOTB on TN, but this is more what I'm looking for :)

Rosie born August 29, 2013. Blessed by adoption!
  • Options

I am also excited to see this board.  I had a hysterctomy at the age of 24 due to other health issues.  I married my husband at 27.  We are learning to live childfree not by choice as well. I wish like everything this were not our struggle in life but it is.  I agree with the other poster that I get so pissed that I have 15 yr old cousins who can pop out kid after kid. 

I hope to get to know others!!

• Options
    Over six years TTC. Treatments were a no-go. Not so sure about adoption. Bitter. Very bitter. It's not easy to change all your plans around. So, hi!
  • Options

Well I ended up here after a failed IVF. At our WTF my RE told us that my egg quality is crap and he is thinking I have POF. He gave us the option of trying again or using donor eggs. We can't afford either of those options and honestly after the heartbreak of the first failed IVF I dont think I can do it again.

DH and I have thought of adoption but no real plans. The next year or so we are going to focus on each other, our awesome dog and remodeling our 100+ year old house.

It is really nice to have somewhere to belong..

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi all!  Everyone thinks I'm an AE, but I'm not, I don't get to post very often.

You can call me Bitter Stick out tongue

I'm 34, have been diagnosed with the old "unexplained IF".  Went to the RE, blah, blah, blah.  Nothing wrong with husband.  For a lot of reasons, we are not persuing aggressive treatment.  Partially financially related, partially emotional things, partially morality things (more him than me on that one).  I've had 2 miscarriages, which were absolutely devestating to me emotionally.  And adoption is not someting we are interested in persuing.

So...here I am.  My husband and I have been having a lot of conversations lately about it being just the 2 of us.  Obviously, that wasn't the plan when we got married, but we are working through it.

Hate being here, but like knowing that there are others out there.  Maybe I have finally found my home board.

"Ainsi sera, groigne qui groinge"
  • Options
    imagesulfababy:

Oh what the hell :)

I see some familiar daces, but for the rest: I'm sulfa. Nice to meet you. Husband and I went through years of IF treatments (I'm the more busted one) but decided recently to stop. Honestly now we feel like we are living again. 

I feel this too. Couple days ago DH made the comment, "It feels good to have my wife back." 

My story:

Trouble ttc then had three pregnancies fairly back-to-back-to-back. Lost all three late 1st tri due to chrom. abnormalities. We tried 2 IVF attempts with PGD testing. Every single embryo tested chorm. abnormal.

13 embryos - all 13 tested abnormal. According to my RE, I have "Betty White" eggs and we have no hope of ever having a chrom. abnormal baby.

We've discussed donor eggs and adoption but don't feel that's the right path for us so here we are.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"