March 2011 Moms
Options

Help!! 8 week old and im feeling sick!!

My baby is 8 weeks old today and the last couple days I've felt funny a little nauseous... unless I constantly eat. My first pregnancy's morning sickness was very similar to this feeling. To soon to do a test but I'm freaking out. Things just started getting easier... anyone with a similar story? How'd your Dr react? Strangely enough I'm more worried about what she'll think. If I am pregnant again so soon will this increase the chance of risks??

Re: Help!! 8 week old and im feeling sick!!

• Options
    It's a scary thought to me to be pregnant again already, but it does happen.  I'd call your doctor and have them do a test... I don't know if it will increase the chance of risks or not, but your doctor will be able to tell you that too.  I'm sure they've seen it happen before, so try not to worry about their opinion of you. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    nici84nici84 member

Im in the same boat as you. I feel sick, and I quickly lost my PP bleeding but never had AF, Though I had been told that everything for me was SO normal that after my PP bleeding was done for sure and I hadnt had cramping I could have sexy fun time (granted we took some precautions). 

And now I feel like throwing up all the time, Im tired (but that could be with LO Im sure), my breasts are tender (which is abnormal for me either ways). I have signs, but I go and see my Family dr on the 31st, so for now I am trying not to worry. I just notice that this time my symptoms of whatever are worse then anyother time. Im also worried what will my Dr say? 

(At this point Im not too concerned that I still havent had AF, but I also got the Depo shot before this pregnant again thought popped into my head, only there bc DBF said it).  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker m/c#1: 12-22-09 m/c#2: 5-22-11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"