Indiana Babies

friday check in

1. where and how

2. highlight/lowlight of your week

3. weekend plans

4. what do you usually eat for breakfast?

Re: friday check in

• 1. 21 weeks, 3 days pg and in a foul mood.  The people buying our house are really irritating me.  Today was the deadline for the inspection report, and we did get one this morning, basically saying that the inspector couldn't find the crawlspace and that we need to give them until May 25th to get their act together.  Oh, and that we need to replace all the siding, but of course they don't have any quotes for that yet.  We would have to leave on May 26th to start driving back to Indy to pack up, since we've waited so long now that flights are $700.  Moving is such a PITA!!  I am so.f-ing.over.it.

2.  Highlight - two straight days of cold rain?  Struggling to find a highlight this week.  Lowlight - see rant above.

3.  U2 concert tomorrow, looking at a few houses to rent if we could get any of these property managers to return our calls.

4.  Oatmeal (in a cup, while I drive to work) or a whole wheat bagel with cream cheese.  I have coffee when I get to work.      

• rachesraches member

1.  where and how - 7 weeks today.  Feeling pretty good overall.  I'm exhausted most of the time, but it's nothing I can't handle!

2. Highlight: Ultrasound on Monday where it was confirmed that we are having twins and, we got to hear both heartbeats.  Lowlight:  Although I'm exhausted, I've been having trouble sleeping at night.

3. Weekend plans:  Friday night: bowling for a fundraiser for the JAC.  Saturday/Sunday:  Tackling the to-do list for my mom's upcoming retirement party.

4.  Standard breakfast is 1/2 c. oatmeal, 1 tbsp ground flax seed, 1/2 c. milk, 1/2 c. water, 1/2 banana.  Cook for 3 minutes.  Then top with a scoop of almond butter and a handful of chia seeds.  I bring it to work and am eating right now at my desk.  Along with coffee and water.  It's the best!!

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. 25 weeks. Back is killing me and I can hardly move!

2. highlight: ummmm...I really don't know. Lowlight: hurting my back at work, but being too dumb to say anything.

3. Work..work...and more work.

4. If I get up early enough, eggs and whole wheat toast with Nutella..yum.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 1. 12 weeks post-partum. Can't believe Connor is almost 3 months old! He's doing great. Jocelyn is deep into the terrible twos, unfortunately.

2. Highlight: Connor STTN last night! I got 5.5 straight hours of sleep - the most in probably 4-5months. I am a new woman today :)

Lowlight: I had a rough night on-call on Tuesday. Unfortunately I'm also on call at the hospital from 8am tomorrow until 8am Sunday. Boo.

3. Working tomorrow day/night. Sunday if the weather is nice I'd like to try out the bikes; we ended up with a totally free double Burley trailer that I'd like to take Jocelyn for a spin in. Otherwise I'll be working on my Grand Rounds presentation that is coming up.

4. Ditto the oatmeal in a cup on the way to work. I eat it to help boost my milk supply, but it's also convenient. I love breakfast though and wish I had time to have something more.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 1. where and how 8 weeks, 2 days.  starting to feel a bit better

2. highlight/lowlight of your week highlight- last MOPS meeting Tuesday night.  I love MOPS!  Lowlight- going to bed by 8 every night...I am so tired!!! 

3. weekend plans not much.  DH is going to Pole day tomorrow so Barrett and I are going to hang with my mom and sister

4. what do you usually eat for breakfast? bagel and cream cheese, pancakes, or cereal.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

• 1. 10 months pp.  Josie is still getting over an ear infection and teething,but I'm doing well.  Only 5 days of teaching, 2 days of finals, and a work day left!

2. Highlight:  I had dinner with some friends I met on this board and my mom kept Josie overnight.

Lowlight: Our washer broke.  :(

3. Tonight maybe meeting Todd for dinner.  Tomorrow garage sales in my parents' neighborhood, maybe washer shopping, and hopefully meeting up w/my friend before she moves.  Sunday not much is planned.

I meet my mom at mcdonald's 3 days a week to drop off Josie, so usually a diet coke and either a breakfast burrito, oatmeal, or fruit & yogurt parfait.  On the days I don't meet her usually an english muffin or granola bar.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 11 weeks 2 days. Finally feeling a little relief from feeling like garbage all the time. Highlight would be being able to feel my uterus in my lower abdomen...just reassurance he/she us growing! And also feeling a little better in terms of m/s...and also scheduling an early ultrasound where my mom works to maybe get an idea of whats in there in a few weeks. DH will probably be in the field finishing up planting beans...hopefully he gets done so I can enjoy some I'd the weekend with him!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg
  • 1.  It's Friday!!  And sunny!!

2.  Highlight:  Taking DD to the Children's Museum with some new-found friends.  And did I mention it's sunny?  ;)  Lowlight:  DD is teething (I think) so she's had the grossest runny nose.

3.  Date night tonight - a group from our Sunday School class has offered to watch kiddos so other couples can have a couple hours out.  Heavenly!  Farmer's Market tomorrow.  Cleaning house since family is coming into town this week.

4.  I try to eat an egg on half of an English muffin but I usually end up eating 3 Tbsp. of trail mix on training mornings or a Kashi granola bar on non-training mornings.  I need to get motivated to cook a little in the morning again!

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1. where and how 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant with #1.  Anxiously awaiting first ultrasound next Thurs to see how many are in there and if they're healthy.

2. highlight/lowlight of your week. Highlight- Getting the 1/2 bath painted finally... it was badly needed.  Lowlight- minor freakout about money since I'm now a SAHW.  I know we'll be fine, we just need to make a few changes in the budget since we aren't used to living on 1 income.

3. weekend plans Tomorrow- DH and his dad are going to Pole Day at the IMS.  I'm going to stay home and read some of the pregnancy book I bought and probably get out and enjoy the sun.  Sunday- DH and I are going to Bump Day at the IMS.  Can you tell, DH loves Indy cars!  In fact, DH took a 1/2 day off work today to go watch practice.  Tonight when he gets home, we're going out to dinner.

4. what do you usually eat for breakfast? I like to vary it, either cereal, granola bar, yogurt, banana, poptart, and occasionally a treat like Toaster Strudel or Bageful.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"