Hawaii Babies

*** e's mommy sandra & pirates' mommy lisa ***

hi ladies =)

i saw your posting below re the woombie. did you guys try that swaddlepod? i think it's the same concept.

D's breaking free from his swaddle so i'm not sure if we should get him the larger swaddleme size or go straight to one of those zipper kinds. =)

the woombie & the swaddlepod look kinda the same to me but the swaddlepod is cheaper, so i wanted to know if you guys had thoughts on that one?

tia!

D started out as a LUCKY CHARM but ended up being our LOVEBUG image
hawaii 10.2008 plan ;P married bio ???

Re: *** e's mommy sandra & pirates' mommy lisa ***

• nope, sorry, never tried the swaddlepod.  looks like mixed in terms of whether ppl had success with that or the woombie, based on the reviews on amazon?  i was so desperate, i just bought the woombie b/c lisa recommended it, and didn't look for any other options! 

when e broke out of the swaddleme's (the ones with the velcro, right?), we started using an a&a blanket and doing the double swaddle (search on youtube for videos).  but when he broke out of that, we went to woombie.  since D's so little, you might want to try the double swaddle for now?  he might break out of it later, but at least you wouldn't have to buy multiple sizes of the zip-up ones.  or, just go straight to a zip-up one, the woombie is working really well for us! the swaddlepod is so much less expensive, might be worth a shot!

also, i just bought a woombie off mamabargains yesterday for $14.50 (thanks again, Tara!), so you might be able to catch it on a deal site again?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Only the woombie is sold in Australia, so that's the only one I've tried, sorry. The swaddlepod is a lot cheaper so it might be worth trying though! Or, if you don't mind buying gently used stuff, you can usually pick up woombies on eBay and the like for fairly low prices - they're really not used for very long, so the fabric and velcro are generally still in excellent condition.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"