Detroit Babies
Options

Baby Shower Locations Warren, Farmington, Southfield, Novi areas

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a venue for my Baby Shower.

I am inviting 44 people but I doubt that I will get that many as its Summer and my family are not in the country, this is just friends.

I am not from the area so its hard to know whats good.

I have called a few but minimums are 40 people.  I thought of a restaurant is there anything in the Warren Area this is where I am so easy for me but a my guests are from all over from West to East sides.

What is Antonio's like?  Is there something off of Orchard Lake Road? 

I am looking for pricing no more then $12.95 per person.  I want to bring my own cake / candy and chocolates this posses a problem for most locations.

HELP!! :)

Re: Baby Shower Locations Warren, Farmington, Southfield, Novi areas

• Options

I booked Antonio's for my sister's shower. The food is FANTASTIC, but it is around $14-16 pperson for anything more than pizza and salad.

• Options
    lacahablacahab member
    Love Antonios!!!  There's Gazebo in Warren. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had my shower at the Gazebo and I've been there for many other showers.  You could do Antonios, The Cutting Board (I think), or Sajo's. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options

Have you looked into The Gazebo in Warren.  I've been to a few showers there and it's always been nice. 

• Options
    My baby shower was at the Gazebo in Warren and it was nice.  In Southfield you can try Pi on Franklin off of Northwestern.  It's a nice plce, but I am not sure of the cost
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"