Boston Babies
Options

Acupuncture for Fertility/Miscarriage

Hi everyone. I am new here.  I have a beautiful, healthy 2 year old son.  Since his birth we have had 2 miscarriages and have had trouble conceiving.  I would really like to try acupuncture to prevent future miscarriages and help with fertility.  Has anyone had good luck with an acupuncturist south of Boston?  Even Providence area?  

thanks so much!   

Re: Acupuncture for Fertility/Miscarriage

• Options

Hi!

My husband and I both went to Weiping Zhao in Pawtucket, RI- Exit 27 off 95. We had spent a year doing failed ARTs. We were told that on our own, we really would likely never have success. Well, we both started going to her right around Thanksgiving (me, 2x a week, him, once a week) and one month later, we conceived. I am now almost 22 weeks pregnant. I still see her now, just to support my pregnancy. She also accepts most health insurance. I haven't had to pay a cent out of pocket. We want to move in the next year or so, but are reconsidering. We want to go to her for our 2nd baby before trying anything else!

PM me if you need more info.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you so much! That is amazing. I will look into it.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I worked with Kristin Wisgirda in Brockton MA (508-427-6575) .  She was recommeded to me by Brigham and Women's Reproductive Clinic where I was being treated.  She has her own practice, but also works with the Domar center.  She was wonderful, and I truly believe my time with her helped me get pregnant.  Best wishes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"