Delaware Babies
Options

DE Doctors- help please!

hi ladies! my husband and i just moved to DE and are looking for new doctors- pediatricians, ob, dentist, etc. would appreciate any recomendations or online resources you know of to find doctors. tia!!!

Re: DE Doctors- help please!

• Options
    Hi Welcome!! Not sure what part of DE you were looking for doctors in, but I am from Wilm, and most of my doctors are about 15 mins from my house or work. We use First State Pediatrics in Hockessin...they are really good, there is also a First State Pediatrics in Newark, not sure where they are located. For my ob, I use Maternity and Gyno Assoctiates, they are located at the Medical Arts Pavillion, next to the Christiana hospital, I like it there! As for a dentist, I use Smile Solutions, and I like it there too! I believe most of them have website you can check out. Not sure if this helps, but I hope it does! Good Luck!!!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    thanks a lot for your help. we are looking to buy a house in hockessin so this is super convenient.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi jtwin1...I go to Maternity and Gyno Associates too. Normally people say All About Women.  lol    Who do you see there?  My doc is Glover.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

i'm down closer to dover, so i can't help much.

but i have heard many people rave about 'all about women' 

imageimage
  • Options

lol...oh...i never realized that...thanks for the info! I see Dr. Brosch :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i go to all about women, my ob there is dr. barlow. all the women there are really nice and helpful. i have a girlfriend who just delivered a month ago who had recommended them to me. i am really afraid of doctors as a rule, but they always make me feel comfortable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"