Detroit Babies
Options

Kirkland Brand Diapers

How do you find Kirkland brand diapers fair in your opinion?  We're big fans of Pampers currently.  I've tried Huggies and cannot stand them but I noticed at Costco (unless I missed it) that they carry Huggies or Kirkland so I'm wondering if their diapers compare to Huggies?  If so I'd rather pass.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Kirkland Brand Diapers

• Options

I've never tried them, but I know a number of people who rave about Kirkland brand diapers (as well as Target Up and Up).  I still find that Amazon has the cheapest price, using their 30% off subscribe and save.  I recently got Nathan a 198 count of Pampers Cruisers for $38. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have heard that the Kirklands are more like Huggies in terms of the way that they feel. I think the Target brand ones are more similar to the feel (material) of the Pampers. I could be wrong though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I found Kirkland to feel more like Huggies and I have been using Target Up & Up for over a year and I like them because they do feel like Pampers.  I have never done the Amazon Mom, but I heard it can be pretty cheap if you use the coupons right.  So, if you're looking for a cheaper alternative to store-bought Pampers try Target. I have really liked them!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    They are more like huggies.  I hated them when Gabriel was really little because they would leak ALL the time.  I am a pampers lover.  Now that he's bigger they don't leak for him, I have used them, but I still gravitate towards pampers.  I get a better price on the pampers on Amazon, just like Renee said.  I do love the Kirkland wipes though.
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Options

imagemrsmitch06:
    I found Kirkland to feel more like Huggies and I have been using Target Up & Up for over a year and I like them because they do feel like Pampers.  I have never done the Amazon Mom, but I heard it can be pretty cheap if you use the coupons right.  So, if you're looking for a cheaper alternative to store-bought Pampers try Target. I have really liked them!

I love the Target brand as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ive used kirkland diapers before.  and if you dont like huggies than you wont like the kirkland ones.  Id say they are exactly like huggies.  I like them, but then again i only use huggies with lucas, because they fit his body the best.  I use the target ones for dylan, and i agree they are more like pampers.

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options

Target ones are very similar to Pampers, IMO.

I believe, and someone correct me if I am wrong, but Huggies actually makes Kirkland diapers for Costco.

Neither Huggies or Kirkland worked for us. We love Target ones and almost always get a coupon at the register for a dollar off. 

Come chat with other moms: www.metrodetroitmommy.com!
  • Options

imageballerina06:
    They are more like huggies.  I hated them when Gabriel was really little because they would leak ALL the time.  I am a pampers lover.  Now that he's bigger they don't leak for him, I have used them, but I still gravitate towards pampers.  I get a better price on the pampers on Amazon, just like Renee said.  I do love the Kirkland wipes though.

Exactly this!  LOVE Kirkland wipes.  Peyton's day care does use Huggies (yes they supply diapers, sweet I know) and now that she is bigger, I have found I don't mind them all that much.  When she was a newborn, I felt like Huggies left her skin feeling damp while Pampers left her quite dry.  I also use Amazon Mom/Subscribe and Save for diapers.  I just got a pack of like 161 Pampers Cruiser delivered right to my door for under 30 bucks.  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    cadencaden member
    I love pampers too and did not have a good experience with Huggies. Kirkland are just like Huggies. They leaked like crazy on my boys, just like Huggies did. Kirkland wipes are great though.
  • Options
    Brit710Brit710 member
    We have used both Kirkland and Target and I like the Target ones much better! They are so cheap, and work great.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Kirkland wipes are the best!  And the price is great (especially when they had the $4 off coupon last time).  I was given a box of Kirkland diapers, and they did not work for us until DS was in a size 1 for pampers.  When he was a newborn, he leaked out of Huggies and Kirkland every.single.time. 

Right now he is using the Kirkland diapers at daycare, and he doesn't have any problems.  I may buy another box, if I get a coupon, but Amazon does have really good rates.

• Options
    I have a box of size 1-2 Kirklands if anyone wants to try them out before buying.  DS is way too big now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"