May 2011 Moms
Options

Chest pain?

It's not the first time in my life I have had pains in my chest, but for some reason I'm more aware/concerned about them now that I'm pregnant. I'm only 20 (21 Saturday) is there any reason I should go to L&D/ER?
imageimage

Re: Chest pain?

• Options
    uhhhh, I dunno, but if I was having chest pains, and I was to call the nurses hotline in my province, they would tell me to go to the ER. Every time.  Chest pain = hospital.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've had chest pains a handful of times during the third trimester and was told that since my BP checked out perfect and the baby was doing fine, that they were most likely due to the extra blood volume that the heart has to pump and the fact that LO is squishing the crap out of everything in my chest and only to really worry about it if I start getting lightheaded.  But do what you feel is right, you know your body the best!  Feel better!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagetheaustins05:
    It's not the first time in my life I have had pains in my chest, but for some reason I'm more aware/concerned about them now that I'm pregnant. I'm only 20 (21 Saturday) is there any reason I should go to L&D/ER?

I had them the other day too. My doctor said they were probably related to allergies, so he had me take my inhaler and some Claritin and it went away almost immediately. If you do have allergies, I would take something for them, but also check in with your doctor. You can never be too sure.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"