New Jersey Babies

Prenatal yoga classes in Middlesex/Somerset County?

I haven't had much luck finding anything, and was wondering if anyone here has gone for prenatal yoga in the area.

Thanks!

Re: Prenatal yoga classes in Middlesex/Somerset County?

• HI,

My name is Marilena. I found one place that has prenatal yoga, if you are interested to go with me let me know. The only small issues is that its in Highland Park, its a 25 min drive for me, longer for you, and it seems they only have classes on Sunday. It's worth a shot.  The name of the place is Pilates and Company, www.pilatesandcompany.com 73 Woodbridge Dr. Highland Park, NJ.  732-317-8634.

marilena
  • I can go to the class there in 2 weeks (the Sunday after Memorial Day).  It's actually about 20 minutes from me, so it's not too bad.  if you want to go, let me know, and I'll sign up. 

Kirsten

• Loading the player...
  • That sounds great! I think I sent you my personal email address to you, if not let me know and I can send it to you or send me yours. Let's plan the time, I think we might have to register online but I can call and find out if we can pay when we get there. Talk to you soon!

Marilena

marilena
  • Marilena,

I sent you an email.

• Hi Girls!  If you find a place closer will you post it here?  I'd be interested in going.

There's a place in Warren that might offer it, but I am not sure (it's called https://www.onyxmindbody.com/)

• Hi there! I'm a new mom-to-be due in September living in the Somerset County area. Did you try this pre-natal yoga class? I'd be interested to know how it went. I'm also looking into finding mommy-to-be groups in this area. If you know of any and can share that would be great! Thanks!!
  • i'm also interested if you guys went to the class?  i live in edison, so it's not far.  i am also looking into places in monmouth county.  i would love to meet other new moms-to-be :)
    ~stephanie & john~ dx: PCOS, annovulation baby #1 conceived with IUI EDD: 2/11/12
  • Hi Missy and Apple!  I am in Somerset county too!  I'm hoping to meet moms-to-be too!  I still haven't found a yoga class, but I am going to the doctor in a few weeks and I am going to ask her if she has any suggestions!  If you hear of any groups let me know...if not we should start our own :)
  • Hi PugMama and Apple! Thanks for the responses. There is a place in Hillsborough called Shreeheart Yoga, but I can't seem to find any pre-natal classes on the schedule. I tried calling but no answer. I'll try again but am guessing maybe they took them off the schedule b/c of lack of interest?  I've searched for mom-to-be/new mom groups but have been unsuccessful. When are you ladies due? I work in education and am home taking classes and preparing for baby this summer (I'm due September 20th) so I'd love to do coffee or something and talk about starting a group! It would be great to have some other new moms to get together with especially once the babies come!

Let me know if you're interested! My email is melissa.m.voigt@gmail.com 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"