May 2011 Moms
Options

Morning May mamas

Wake up!! I am off to the OB for an u/s. I hope my contractions get me a ticket to the hospital.  Have a great day!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Morning May mamas

• Options

Woohoo! It's D-day for me. Going to get my membranes swept at my dr appt and see if we can't get things rolling. I've been progressing pretty well these last few weeks and my mom showed up yesterday. Our families are long distance and are getting antsy to make a trip so I hope for EVERYONE that LO is just about ready.

Also, had a couple contractions last night and thought about you girls with your lady bits pointed at the moon. Hope it worked for somebody! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I woke up and said I didn't want to work anymore and DH asked if I hit the lotto in my sleep. FU.

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am going into L & D this morning to have prostaglandin applied, I am so ready for this little lady to come out!!! I sure do hope this gets the party started!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Morning and good luck to all who have big appointments today!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagekerrbear72:
    I woke up and said I didn't want to work anymore and DH asked if I hit the lotto in my sleep. FU.

Good Morning! This is too funny.  Sounds likes something my DH would say... Here I am still at work too.

DD 5/23/11 - DS 11/20/12 - BFP 1/10/16; EDD 9/22/16
    BabyFetus Ticker

valentines day sexy justin bieber heart 2011
  • Options

imagekerrbear72:

Fabulous!  DH ftw!

Emily and I are driving up to the ob's office today because short-term disability is claiming that they never recieved their paperwork.  So hopefully the records department at the ob's will be willing to redo it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"