June 2011 Moms

fav. baby item?

what is your favorite baby item youve bought or receieved so far??? I gotta say i LOVE my boppy pillow.. yes its for breastfeeding but its the only pillow i can sleep with. And this may sound weird but im really excited to try my medela breast pump.. i wish you could pump and store in advance before LO arrives lol.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: fav. baby item?

• I love her customized bag. It has her name on it and is lime and hot pink. I also really like her little black patent rain boots. They are size one year.

• I love her swaddle blankets. They are soo soft. I wish they made sheets for my bed out of that material. 
    {06a578fc-2cfd-4248-85f4-b62a450aed47}_5 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • SazhrahSazhrah member
    My swing and the boppy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I love the hand made blanket my friend made. It is very lovely and has some squares of minky fabric and other have some cute fairies. (l love fairies and LOs room has a fairies & butterflies) I keep telling DH that its LO told me its her favorite blanket also.
  • So far I love the fisher price butterfly swing the most. It's adorable. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will keep her content for long long periods of time :P
  • My diaper bag.

It's cute and trendy and i want to use it now. But it's too big to justify for a reg trip out with DD (2.5 years). I can justify it when we're going for the whole day and need a change of clothes even though its still pretty empty. 

• HallilHallil member
    I would have to say my stroller.
  • jckh912jckh912 member

I would have to say my coach diaper bag that my hubby bought me! I LOVE me some coach, and it was a gift from my DH so that puts it to the top of my list :)

In regards to gear the baby will be using I love the swing we got- it's adorable and hopefully the baby will love it!

• The coach diaper bag MIL got for me and the bouncer!
  • Fun! All my favourite things are handmade stuff...

- a couple of handstitched quilt wall hangings my mother made....and the quilt I'm making for her...if I ever get it finished (I sew by hand but my fingers get sore so quickly nowadays)

- some adorable sweaters knitted by MH aunt

• I love my car seat (Chicco Keyfit) and my stroller (Bob revolution).  So far, the things I have doubts about are my swing (Fisher price space saver two-in-one) and my video monitor (levana), but we'll see how they work out once the baby is here.
    DSC_1342
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Fun post!

I also love my diaper bag.  It is made in the city that I live in - very important to me!

And I have to say the quilt that my mom made - it is really fantastic.  The colors are just perfect - and it has texture :minky, courdry, cotton fabric.  She did an awesome job!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm really excited to use our stroller! And my MIL gave me the hand-knit outfit DH came home from in the hospital, and I'm excited for that as well. (Although his head was too big to ever use the hat, I'm hoping DD will get to use it!)
    BFP #1- Feb 2010 - M/C at 8w March 2010 BFP #2- Oct 2011 - Claire Lillian born June 21, 2011 BFP #3- Feb 2012 - M/C at 4w4d March 2012 BFP #4- Aug 12th, 2012 - EDD Apr 25th, 2013. T&P that this one stays put!
    IMG_3098 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • All of the newborn clothes I have!  I have them all folded and ready to put away when our furniture arrives (hopefully any day).  However, I always find myself going into the guest room to look at them.  They look so tiny but when I hold a onesie up to my belly, I can't phathom how a baby that size can fit inside of me.  It makes the whole thing seem more real to me!
  • The stroller and his little red Tiny Toms shoes. Can't wait!!!!

• imageRachel5782:
    All of the newborn clothes I have!  I have them all folded and ready to put away when our furniture arrives (hopefully any day).  However, I always find myself going into the guest room to look at them.  They look so tiny but when I hold a onesie up to my belly, I can't phathom how a baby that size can fit inside of me.  It makes the whole thing seem more real to me!

HA - I remember doing this exact thing when I was pregnant with DD#1!!!  Isn't exciting?!?!

• My favorite is the quilt my cousin made. It matches our crib bedding and decorations. I'm thinking about hanging it on the wall instead of using it. This is the best picture I have at the moment.

• The Baby Jogger running stroller.  It's tricked out and pretty sweet.  I also love his monitor.  It's a video monitor so my husband and I have had fun playing with it.  We are total dorks. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My sister made me a beautiful mobile with a rainbow of dangling plush jellyfish.
    Anniversary Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Wow, this is a hard one!  I'd have to say the bathtub spa... I want one in my size and one of DHs cousins suggested using it as a foot spa until LO gets here.  Tempting!
  • His cloth diapers. I play with them all the time. They are so cute and the newborn ones are just so teeny tiny. I can't wait to get them on his little bum!
  • My youngest sister (17) is at the super trendy, brand matters age and got the baby a True Religion gift set for the winter and a pair of baby boy Uggs... I can't help it, they are so cute and can't wait to use them! Other than that, I am totally in love with my diaper bag and stroller!!

• My favorite gift is a pair of cowboy boots that were DH's first pair of shoes.

My favorite practical gift is our PNP (Guava Family Go Crib).  It's incredible and will serve us well while traveling since it fits into a backpack and is super easy and portable. 

TTC #1 5/97 - PCOS dx 6/10 - Metformin 8/10 - Moved from Endo to RE 9/10 - 50mg Clomid 9/10 - 100mg Clomid 10/18 - BFP - Beta #1 = 91 - Beta #2 = 958 EDD 6/28/11 Tater Tot arrived 6/21/11 on his Great Grandmother's 90th Birthday
  • I am also weirdly a fan of her diapers.. They are just so tiny and I can't wait to see her in them. I pull them out sometimes and set one on the changing table just to see how tiny she may be. It's so exciting!
  • Our Crib and Crib bedding set! It's purple and pink butterfiles! I just love it :)
  • No matter how much baby stuff I get it just never changes.  My UPPAbaby Vista :)  My crib runs a really close second though

• imageAprilLynn09:

I love her customized bag. It has her name on it and is lime and hot pink. I also really like her little black patent rain boots. They are size one year.

Those boots sound adorable!!  Boys just don't have cute stuff like that.

• Oh definitely my BOB Duallie. Or the Ergo.

• Definitely my BOB Revolution....can't wait to take LO out for some runs!!  This would be followed closely with my Nest diaper bag...I love it!
  • cvl105cvl105 member
    I don't know how you guys are picking!! haha  I love, in no particular order, the Beco carrier, her bedding, all the clothes, her Uggs, a super cute headband I got her...I could go on!
    ~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • This is hard... I love my stroller (chicco travel system in midori) and my diaper bag! But all the little clothes are super cute and tiny!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • lynn97lynn97 member
    This is soooo tough. I can't choose just one. I'd say it's a tie between the stroller (an orange City Mini), the car seat (Chicco Keyfit 30 in Midori), the newborn BG AIO cloth diapers and an adorable tiny t-shirt w/a chicken on it. Love 'em all!!
  • My Uppababy....I want to push it around outside but I realize I will look crazy.  So I am settling for pushing it around the living room.  :)

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This Fisher Price chair.  It makes rainforest noises and the waterfall lights up.  I swear, sometimes I think I am only having kids so I can play with their toys.

• I have a lot of likes and loves. Some are silly. My favorites are her stroller, a city elite. My Carter's black suede diaper bag, swaddle blankets. I also have an obsession with burp cloths. I got some really nice ones!- haha All of her little shoes and her little caterpillar paci holder

• A quilt my aunt made him, followed closely by his cloth diapers- I can't stop touching and looking at them!
  • imageTelly21182:
    Wow, this is a hard one!  I'd have to say the bathtub spa... I want one in my size and one of DHs cousins suggested using it as a foot spa until LO gets here.  Tempting!

DH and i saw this at babies r us and i was so tempted to buy it!!! I said the same thing about using it as a foot spa! haha too funny.

• Hi - I am an official representative from Medela and would like to say welcome to the Medela family! We have a great community of moms on Facebook that you may want to connect with as well: https://www.facebook.com/Medela
  • I love our travel system (Chicco--- which I had no idea until this weekend that it's pronounced "keyco"--- Keyfit 30 in romantic).  It is amazing!  

I am also in love with the nursery.  H laughs at me, but I just sit in the glider and admire it and try to picture what it will be like with a baby in there :)

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"