TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

I love her so much I want to have her babies!!

We already found a donor and she is PERFECT!  I am so excited that I might have just peed a little!!  I can't believe how well this worked out.  She is absolutely gorgeous, intelligent, talented and has had 3 amazing donor cycles already with outstanding results.  It's like a dream come true!  Another couple was reviewing her but hadn't committed yet.  We agreed to wait until September for her and that worked out better for her so she chose us!  She was a little pricey but totally worth it, in my opinion. So we are set for a September transfer!

Her profile reads like a wish list.  I won't get too specific about her personally but here are the results of her previous donor cycles:
3 cycles, all 3 resulted in pregnancy

First cycle: 22 eggs, 8 fertilized (but they only ICSI'd a limited amount), 6 frozen

Second cycle: 19 eggs, 12 fertilized, 5 frozen

Third cycle: 22 eggs, 18 fertilized!!, 12 frozen!!!

All frozen embryos were of A and B quality.

Unbelievable.  I am so hopeful about this now!

4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
3/09 Polyp removed and dx MTHFR (both copies)
6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
5/09 IUI#1 with Clomid=BFN
6/09 IUI#2 with Clomid=BFN
8/09 IUI#3 with Clomid=BFN
IVF#1 = BFN
IVF#2 = BFN
IVF#3 ET 2 Grade A blasts 11/16/11
Beta #1: 485
Beta #2: 2,495
Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
imageimageimage

Re: I love her so much I want to have her babies!!

• Options
    OMG that was so quick!!!  I am so excited for you!!!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • Options

Wow!!!  That was fast!!! 

I am curious though (not sure we would consider DE, but thinking about all options) - does she look like you or is she the same nationality as you are?  Was that something you considered when looking at donors?  What about personality or interests?  Were you trying to find a "match" to yourself or didn't that matter to you? 

I understand if you don't want to answer, these are personal questions, I am just curious as to what people take into account with DE. 

I think it all sounds great and I am really hopeful for you!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lunatwolunatwo member
    imagecutebride73:

Wow!!!  That was fast!!! 

I am curious though (not sure we would consider DE, but thinking about all options) - does she look like you or is she the same nationality as you are?  Was that something you considered when looking at donors?  What about personality or interests?  Were you trying to find a "match" to yourself or didn't that matter to you? 

I understand if you don't want to answer, these are personal questions, I am just curious as to what people take into account with DE. 

I think it all sounds great and I am really hopeful for you!!!

I don't mind the questions at all!

I started looking for a match for me but widened it a bit.  I decided that if she is taller than me, that's a good thing actually!  Why spend a lot of time looking for someone super short when I always wished I was tall anyway. Know what I mean?

Her nationality is similar to mine, but not exact.  It wasn't as important to me as a few other criteria: hair color, eye color, intelligence, interests, etc. which all seemed to be similar to mine. But as far as matching me, I went for similar and got a little better!  Does that make sense? 

Once you start looking at all the candidates you realize that it could be a long time until you find someone exactly like you and I didn't think it really mattered because a child could just as easily get all his/her traits from the father anyway.  So I picked the person who seemed like the best choice for family health history, intelligence, looks, personality and fertility and whose offspring I can hopefully pull off as my own, and this is who I picked.

4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    imageimageimage
  • Options

Congrats! That's great!

Also, ygpm. 

• Options
    Yes
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    That is so awesome! I'm beyond ecstatic for you :D
  • Options
    Congrats, so excited for you!

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options

Congratulations Hun this is such great news!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart"

Our TTC Journey

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I'm a mom to my 4 angel babies who were taken from us much to soon!
    BFP#1 on 09/29/09 and EP discovered/Left Tube lost on 10/19/09 EDD 06/12/10
    BFP# 2 on 03/21/2010 EDD 11/30/10 Natural M/C on 3/27/10
    BFP# 3 on 02/14/2011 EDD 10/28/11 Missed M/C discovered 4/19/11 and D&C 4/21/11 On 5/6/11 we found out our Oct Angel was a beautiful little girl <3
    IVF#1=BFP#4 on 8/31/11 EDD 5/12/12 EP discovered and MTX shot given 9/14/ & 9/21 M/C on 10/9/11
    IVF#2 and Stims started 12/2 ER 12/16 ET 12/21 transferred two beautiful blastocysts. Please stick LO's! BFP 12/26
    Benjamin Matthew Our Little Miracle Born 9/5/2012!
    BFP 1/2/14 EDD 9/11/14

• Options
    Great news! I hope this works out!
  • Options

****siggy warning****

SO happy for you luna!! I've been following this journey (and many of you on 6+!) and just had to come out of hiding to congratulate you. Sending so many good vibes your way (and they don't have to travel far as we're both Denver-ites!).

*hugs* 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Missing our sweet Angeline. BFP #1: 7.12.09 / EDD: 3.15.10 / Missed Miscarriage: 8.14.10
    BFP #2: 3.16.10 / EDD: 11.28.12 / Collin Rex born 12.1.10
    TTC#2: May 2012
    BFP #3: 7.5.12 / CP 7.12.12
    BFP #4: 1.28.12 / EDD: 10.11.13
    betas: 10dpo: 91 / 14dpo: 493 / first u/s: 3.4.13
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    lunatwolunatwo member
    imagesevenonesix:

****siggy warning****

SO happy for you luna!! I've been following this journey (and many of you on 6+!) and just had to come out of hiding to congratulate you. Sending so many good vibes your way (and they don't have to travel far as we're both Denver-ites!).

*hugs* 

Is that siggy warning to prepare everyone to be blown away by cuteness?  Holy cow, that is a beautiful baby!!

4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    That's great news, and I love the title of your post. Congratulations!
    BFP #1: 5/3/10 Natural MC: 5/11/10 BFP #2: 3/24/11 C/p: 3/29/11 BFP #3: 5/17/11 C/P: 5/20/11 BFP #4: 11/13/11 Daisypath Anniversary tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic ~*~Congrats to my TTCAL buddies toshbosh233 & clairenmonique, EDDs 4/2011; bekahjen, EDD 5/2011; MCH77, EDD 7/2011; HokieMomma, EDD 8/2011; shanna82, EDD 9/2011; Rachel4127, EDD 10/2011~*~
  • Options
    suntotosuntoto member
    Woo hoo!  I am so happy for you, Luna!!!  Yay!
    Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
  • Options
    That is such wonderful news! I'm so excited for you- here's to the next few months flying by and September being here before you know it :)
  • Options

That is such awesome news Luna.  I'm glad finding a donor went so smoothly.  She looks like she's got great stats and i've got my fingers crossed for you!!!

• Options
    That was super fast!!! I'm so excited for you sweetie!!!
    Connor Thomas 6/6/08. Discovered missed miscarriage at 17 wks 3 days, D&C 11/25/09. Please, please, please - BFP 5/21/11, EDD 2/1/11. Beta@12DPO=52, Beta@14DPO=158. U/S 7/7/11 shows strong baby measuring a couple days ahead!!! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    That's great, congrats!!

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ***hugs*** Love this Luna!!! I am so excited for you!
  • Options
    You're fast and I LOVE it! I might have gotten so excited to read the title of this post that I MAY have peed a little myself! Embarrassed So excited for you. Those results sound amazing!
  • Options
    OMG Luna!!!!  I got the chills I am so Freaking excited for you!!!!!  Good Luck Sweeite!!!! 
    10/17/2009 - Our Miracle came 10 weeks early. IF,2 MC and 1 Preemie we have our miracle.. Baby Hope 10 weeks 5days was taken from us on Dec 18, 2007. Forever with us and Forever missed. Triplets Lost baby A @ weeks, Lost Baby B at 6 weeks and lost baby Abigail at 14 weeks when she was born to little for this life..... Forever with us ....
  • Options
    That is so wonderful Luna! And those are some AWESOME results from previous cycles.
  • Options
    OMG Luna I am so so so so excited for you!!!!
  • Options
    That's great news! So excited for you luna!
    TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This is such amazing news!  I'm so happy things fell into place so quickly for you.  The donor sounds perfect and I am so hopeful that you will have tons of embies in September.  Good luck!!!
  • Options

Eeeek! That sounds so promising! You're gonna have a baby!!!!

Do you get to/ would you want to meet her?

• Options
    Thanks for the reply Luna. Everything you said made total sense. I think it sounds like you got a great pick! Good luck and I hope the time between now and then flies by for you!
  • Options
    Congratulations, that's wonderful!
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • Options
    lunatwolunatwo member
    imageheathergirl67:

Eeeek! That sounds so promising! You're gonna have a baby!!!!

Do you get to/ would you want to meet her?

Her profile says she would love to meet the intended parents if we wanted to. Part of me wants to and part of me doesn't. It feels like we already know a lot about her so why not meet her in person. But then I realize I wouldn't even know what to say to her. We'll see.
    4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    So happy for you Luna!
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

LUNA!  That's AWESOME!!

:)  Yay.  Oh so yay.   

• Options

That is such fantastic news Luna!

I'm so excited for you!

• Options
    That's great news!!!!  I'm so excited for you, and thanks for sharing all the info about the donor.  I was curious since this was something we were considering.
  • Options

***ticker and picture warning***

Congrats Luna! Thats so awesome! I just know this is going to work out perfectly!!! 

• Options

**SIGGY WARNING**

Congratulations!  I'm so happy for you and look forward to updates!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"