May 2011 Moms

L&D Bumping and AW on DH

Bumping from L&D. They just started our induction.  I'm extremely bored. LOL DH is here dozing. My mother is here...joy! But she isn't being annoying yet.  SIL talked like she was coming over. I already told security she isn't welcome.  It looks like a long night ahead because I'm only dilated to a 2. But by tomorrow we should have an outside baby! 

DH can't keep a secret...so he gave me a 'push present' early. I was so surprised.  He said that he knew I was going to be going threw a lot of pain very soon and he wanted me to have something pretty.  I had lost my old wedding ring. :( He replaced it...GORGEOUS. Its a silver band with crusted diamonds all the way around.  I'm in love...with him AND it.  He also got me a new pair of pj's so that i have something cute to wear after Carolina is here.  He's great!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: L&D Bumping and AW on DH

• That all sounds wonderful!!! Congrats and hopefully Miss Carolina will come quickly! Good luck mama!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • That is so thoughtful!  Best wishes for a smooth delivery!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Wishing you a fast uneventful delivery. Very sweet of you DH to do that for you. Can't wait to see pics of your little girl.
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hoping for a fast delivery and that?s really nice from of your husband.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Visit The Nest!image
  • Sounds like a lovely ring.  Can't wait to hear a baby update!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"