Military Families

Deadline on filing travel voucher?

DH has been slack as sh!t about filing his travel voucher for a TDY he did.  Does anyone know what the deadline is for filing the travel voucher (he's navy, I don't know if there are different rules for different branches)?  I've googled it and can't find any good info.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Deadline on filing travel voucher?

• 70 days.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagemeltoine:
    70 days.
    This.  File it anyways even if you're late to do so.  Worst they can say is no, right?

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Loading the player...
  • for us (Army) we are supposed to file within 5 days upon completion of travel.

we have aggressive G8/DTS managers that don't...correction "WON'T" allow us to forget.  they like to have their books balanced.  he needs to get it done quickly, it gets messy once you cross FY.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for the info, it's been about 80 days, so I'll tell him to do it anyway.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Technically, the unit designates a "preferred" amount of time that the voucher be put in, however; I've had to file vouchers for soldiers that were over 6 months old. (I was my unit's DTS NCO... oh the joy.) So there really is no limit on it, it's all about how far back the approving authority is willing to go.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"