April 2011 Moms
Options

6 week growth spurt

Sucks. At least I hope that's what this is. She isn't 6 weeks til Friday. I hope we don't do this again then! If she isn't on the boob, she's screaming. Just when she was starting to go 4 hours at night! Darn it! Who else hates growth spurts?!?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 6 week growth spurt

• Options
    karbarrkarbarr member

::raises hand::

We just got through our 3 week growth spurt and my nips were going to fall off! Looking forward to the 6 week one!

• Options
    Me!!!  Our babies have the same birth date & we just went through the same thing.  I finally got some reflief last night.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The only thing worse then growth spurts is teething. Josie is growth spurting and has the same birthday.
  • Options
    MegZRNMegZRN member
    imageAPrice4UT:
    The only thing worse then growth spurts is teething. Josie is growth spurting and has the same birthday.
    Poor thing! There seems to be a couple of you having that problem on this board? I can't believe it!
  • Options

:jumping up and down with hand raised: ME!!!!

Growth spurt is KILLING me.....

• Options
    Peanut ate 2 6oz bottles this morning and has been eating every hour and a half/two hours (she usually goes 3 hours or so). She also had like a 2 and a half hour nap this afternoon.. we actually had to wake her up so we could feed her, and then she fell asleep again when we went for a walk shortly after. She hasn't been overly fussy though.. even through her usual fussy time this evening. She'll be 6 weeks on Thursday. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"