Idaho Babies
Options

visiting/ moving to Idaho Falls

Hey Ladies,

We are thinking about moving to Idaho Falls and so we are taking a quick trip there on the way to Colorado next month. Was wondering anyones thoughts on Idaho Falls or any recommendations on things to do or places to see? TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: visiting/ moving to Idaho Falls

• Options
    Hey! Idaho Falls is a big town for us Idahoans! lol I am not sure what there is to do there though! Sorry. I just wanted to make sure you weren't ignored.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    photo 5eaaf87b-ad37-4eed-9526-ebc7b28aed0d.jpg photo d035cb36-2bee-4dc9-8bf7-15d34ec258be.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks!! I think there is a zoo so we are going to do that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Definitely check out the zoo. It's supposed to be pretty cool. The mall is bigger and better than the one where I am live. I like to check it out when I'm up there. I live in Pocatello, about 30-40 minutes south of Idaho Falls. 

Idaho Falls is a great place to live and raise a family. Good luck. Check out the city's website for more information and ideas on things to do:

https://www.idahofallsidaho.gov/

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks! Yea I was planning on going to the mall since we are thinking about moving there I like to go the places that I would actually use on an everyday basis if I lived there to get the feel of it.
  • Options
    You should also stop by the museum of Idaho in Downtown. We just went there with our baby this last weekend. depending on what you guys like to do there can be a lot to see. There are a lot of parks. and on certain weekends during the summer they have 100ft drag races which can be really fun but I'm not sure of the schedule this year. I live in Rexburg about 30 mins North.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"