North Carolina Babies
Options

If your LO sleeps in a big bed...

will they still nap in a PNP? Jocelyn is going to a friends house from 10am-5pm on the day of my c/s and will need a nap. My friend has a regular bed, a crib, and a PNP(she has 2 older boys and an infant who will need the crib) but she doesn't have any rails/gates and Jocelyn will be on the 2nd floor.

She can put the PNP up in her bonus room. I figured if I bring Jocelyn's pillow, blanket, sound machine and lovey she will sleep in it, or she may want to sleep in the bed, but either way I am covered. WDYT?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If your LO sleeps in a big bed...

• Options
    Jack has been in a big boy bed since November and whenever he stays at my inlaws house he sleeps in his pack n play which isn't that often. but he does fine with it so we continue to do that cuz the bed they have is hard to push up against a wall and put the rail on the opposite side and he's still a wild sleeper so i feel safer with him in the pnp.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Maddie will still sleep in a pnp. In fact, last time she was at my mom's house, she had the option of sleeping either in a bed or in a pnp, and she chose the pnp!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If we are at my parents, he usually sleeps in a full size bed. If there are extra visitors there, he ends up in the PNP with no trouble. He can climb out very easily, but he sleeps just fine.
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Options

*duplicate

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Eli doesn't fit in a pnp anymore, but he will sleep on the floor.  So that's what we do if we're somewhere without a bed for him.  It's been at least a year since he slept in the pnp.  He'll sleep on a couch too.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ok, well PNP it is. Worst case scenario she can lay on the couch and just have quiet time! I think she will still sleep in a PNP since we treat her big girl bed almost like a crib still (she does not get in or out w/out us putting her in or taking her out).
  • Options

I never could get Savannah to sleep in a PNP.  When we would travel I would just put her in the middle of a regular bed. 

Baby J is here! Born on her mama's birthday.

11 pounds, 7 ounces and 23" long at birth!

My Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"