April 2011 Moms
Options

F/U to T's and P's (Sunday)

Thanks for the T's and P's for my SIL. She's still in the hospital for preterm labor. The good news is that she is not dilating and her cervix is long, 3.5. The baby is handling the contractions very well. They tried the magnesium sulfate IV and it didn't help to slow or stop them. They've given the baby steroid shots to help mature the lungs.

The good news is that DH got her weeks wrong. She's a little over 26 and not 24. Hopefully she can at least hang until 28.

Thanks again :)

IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: F/U to T's and P's (Sunday)

• Options
    Glad to hear this... I'll keep praying that her LO stays put for awhile longer!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageLittleDelany:
    Glad to hear this... I'll keep praying that her LO stays put for awhile longer!

Thank you!

IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    GHBEAGHBEA member
    Keeping them in my thoughts.
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageBBColt78:

Thanks for the T's and P's for my SIL. She's still in the hospital for preterm labor. The good news is that she is not dilating and her cervix is long, 3.5. The baby is handling the contractions very well. They tried the magnesium sulfate IV and it didn't help to slow or stop them. They've given the baby steroid shots to help mature the lungs.

The good news is that DH got her weeks wrong. She's a little over 26 and not 24. Hopefully she can at least hang until 28.

This is huge.  I delivered at 26w3d, and we had a much different road than someone who'd delivered at 24 weeks.  28 weeks is a good goal for sure.  And, it's also huge that the mother got steroid shots (I didn't get them because my labor was too quick).

Do you know if the baby is a boy or girl?  Girls tend to do a bit better if born early.

Please keep us posted, and feel free to PM me if there's anything I can do to help or any questions I can answer.  I'll be thinking of you. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimage
  • Options
    imageSushiNoMore:
    imageBBColt78:

This is huge.  I delivered at 26w3d, and we had a much different road than someone who'd delivered at 24 weeks.  28 weeks is a good goal for sure.  And, it's also huge that the mother got steroid shots (I didn't get them because my labor was too quick).

Do you know if the baby is a boy or girl?  Girls tend to do a bit better if born early.

Please keep us posted, and feel free to PM me if there's anything I can do to help or any questions I can answer.  I'll be thinking of you. 

Thanks so much! I may PM you!

Luckily, it's a girl. You are right. . . I forgot that girls do better. That's a good point!

IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

• Options
    Scout05Scout05 member
    I hope her LO stays put. Lots of good thoughts to them.
  • Options
    I am glad to hear they are both dong well. Continued T&P that baby stays put and cooks longer!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD ~ 4/21/2011
    DD 2.0 ~ 12/30/2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"