South Jersey Babies
Options

daycare in Washington Twp

Can anyone recommend a daycare in Washington Township? Thanks so much!

Re: daycare in Washington Twp

• Options
    I am sure there are a ton, but I know 2 people that use/used Beacon Academy, across from the hospital, and love it.  I wasn't thrilled when I did my tour of it, but apparently I didn't have the owner, so that made a difference, and it was during the summer program....   and it was expensive to me...
  • Options

We used Ready, Set, Grow! on Fries Mill Rd when DD was 1 for about a year.

I don't know if they take younger kids. It's more of a nursery school type place -- nothing like the chains that offer classes and computers and things like that, but the difference is in the price.

We only send our girls part time so I didn't feel like we needed all of the extra "stuff."

It was the first daycare we ever used and we were happy there. Ultimately we decided to switch schools to somehwere much closer to where we live. We were only using Ready Set Grow because I was taking nursing classes @ GCCC.

Good luck!   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My boss takes her kids to Tutor Time and it was pretty impressive when I visited it. Too far for us, but if we lived closer, I likely would have enrolled there.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    one of my family members sends his two kids to Kid Academy, which is close to/across the street from Kennedy Hospital in Wash Twp. They've been there at least 3 years. The prices are reasonable and the staff is AMAZING. The kids love it there and you can tell the staff really cares about the kids.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"