Pittsburgh Babies

Anyone use WestPenn for NT Scan??

Was anyone referred to WestPenn for Nt Scan at 12 weeks??  Due to my Advanced Maternal Age, my OB gave us the option of going to bloodwork and NT Scan at WestPenn to check for fluid along spine of baby. I'm scheduled for May 16th and was wondering where to go and hear anyone's experiences and advice? Thanks :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone use WestPenn for NT Scan??

• I am only 8 weeks pregnant with twins so no NT scan yet but I have been using West Penn for weekly ultrasounds and they have been wonderful! Friendly staff and clean environment make the appointments not so nerve-racking!

So I can't give you directions or info about a NT experience but at least it is a little something Smile

• I am delivering at West Penn and since I'm AMA as well, I did the whole genetic counseling and testing there.  Dr. Christann Jackson is one of the best in the state and was wonderful to work with.  She did the NT scan and was very nice.  Based on the NT scan, I elected to have the CVS done and she was great at that as well.  A few weeks ago, she also did the 20 week anatomy scan.  She is knowledgable and comforting.  You need a referral to see her which your ob can handle.  Her office is in the Mellon Pavillion at West Penn.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"