March 2011 Moms
Options

clicking at bottle (repost from 0-3)

I EBF & Im looking for the right bottle...

If DD is making that clicking sound when taking a bottle (do you all know what im talking about?) does that mean its not a good bottle for her? not a good latch? too slow flow? She clicks at the Breastflow but drinks smooth with Bornfree. Neither one have caused her to spit up & have gas more than usual though!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: clicking at bottle (repost from 0-3)

• Options
    My LO clicks with her bottles but she doesnt do it all the time. I have already been through 3 different types of bottles and she would click with 2 of them. With one of the bottles she was more gassy but I dont think it had anything to do with the clicking. And her bottles now she does fine with. I think the clicking comes from the air getting back into the bottle through the nipple hole instead of the airflow like it should. I could be completely wrong, this is just what I have seen with my LO.
  • Options
    DD clicks sometimes with all of her bottles. Sometimes she even clicks when on the breast. I think it has to do with the latch, but I could be wrong. I say this b/c it's happening more recently since DD discovered she has a tongue and can move nipples around with it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagehispenguin:
    DD clicks sometimes with all of her bottles. Sometimes she even clicks when on the breast. I think it has to do with the latch, but I could be wrong. I say this b/c it's happening more recently since DD discovered she has a tongue and can move nipples around with it.

DS used to do this at the breast when he was first born. I think it's a bad latch.

Maybe you need to try a different type of nipple?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"