Missouri Babies

First major pregnancy shopping trip tomorrow!

I bought two pairs of maternity pants at the JBF sale a month or so ago but this is the first major shopping trip for maternity clothes!! I have expanded my current pants with hair ties around the button/hole as much as I can!

Yeah!

Re: First major pregnancy shopping trip tomorrow!

• I think JCPenny might be having a sale tomorrow like maybe 50% off in the morning. I will double check the ad I have at home and let you know for sure.  I hope you find some good stuff!
  • Thanks Michele!!! I plan on going to Target and Old Navy (for basic tanks/shirts)...I hadn't thought of Penney's!
  • Loading the player...
  • Target and Old Navy are great as well as Penny's.  I found a bunch of stuff at Motherhood Maternity and then I also went to Burlington Coat Factory and Sears and found a few things. 
  • Oh and I got a few really cute shirts at Gap.  The Baby Gap in Zona Rosa has a maternity section.
  • How did shopping go? Where did you have the best luck? I am still in search for something to wear to my shower this coming weekend.
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageMelZull:
    How did shopping go? Where did you have the best luck? I am still in search for something to wear to my shower this coming weekend.

I did have some luck!! JCP had some great stuff and then I got a few pairs of pants at Target and a shirt at Old Navy.

I was actually coming on here to page you...I didn't know if you had checked Old Navy yet...not every store carries maternity though. The Zona Rosa store does...I know that is quite the drive for you but I thought I would mention it just in case!

• The Old Navy at Indep. Center has a very small maternity selection. I have looked their briefly, but didnt see too much. Did they include any of their maternity in their big sale this week? I have just a few plain long sleeved t-shirts from Target, but I didnt really care for their other tops. I will have to check out JCP this week. Thanks!

M E L I S S A My Blog

• imageMelZull:

The Old Navy at Indep. Center has a very small maternity selection. I have looked their briefly, but didnt see too much. Did they include any of their maternity in their big sale this week? I have just a few plain long sleeved t-shirts from Target, but I didnt really care for their other tops. I will have to check out JCP this week. Thanks!

They had some of the maternity clothes on sale yesterday...not everything but some of it was. They also had a large selection of clearance stuff all over the store, including maternity. 

• I think most of what my problem is, is that I hate the idea of spending too much money on clothes that I will only wear for another month. I need to just suck it up and move on.
    M E L I S S A My Blog

• Hope you got some good stuff!

• imageMelZull:
    I think most of what my problem is, is that I hate the idea of spending too much money on clothes that I will only wear for another month. I need to just suck it up and move on.

This is my hangup too. I got such great deals at the JBF sale that it's hard to go in and look at store prices and justify spending that much money on clothes I'll be using another month or 2. I haven't checked JCP yet, but I was so frustrated at Kohl's this weekend- minimal selection, and half of the shirts had frumpy patterns that seemed more appropriate for my grandma!Sad

I have a post-it reminding me to check that Buttons for Bellies resale shop in LS, but haven't made it out there yet. Has anyone else shopped there?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hey Emily,

I went a few months ago to Buttons for Bellies and they had some stuff. The shop is really hard to find since they dont have a sign. I think they are sharing rent with another office so they have one side and the other people have the other half of the building. Anywho, from what I saw and noticed most of their pants around about $10 a pair and I didnt really look at the shirts at the time since pants was my main goal. I am thinking about going past tomorrow to see what they have agian. They certainly dont have a huge selection, but even if you find one or two things at their price it is better then some store prices. I know I tried a pair of pants on at BFB only to realize they were the exact same ones I wore into the store, but for more then half the price.

M E L I S S A My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"