Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I love where I live but....

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: I love where I live but....

• Options
    alf005alf005 member

Sorry that you had to miss out on that event! I know what you mean, I get bummed if I can't make it to something big that DH's family has- they're almost 5 hours from us.  Certainly doesn't help that you're flying solo either.  Here is a puppy to cheer you up:

• Options
    i'm sorry you're feeling that way. but it is totally understandable. i used to live 600 miles from my fam and i hated missing out on things. wish i had some wonderful words of wisdom, but all i can think of is to keep busy so you're not driving yourself nuts thinking about it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    imagephoto ry400_zpsf92defef.jpeg="YOUR URL HERE" width="180px">
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know how you feel. I live 12 hours away from my family and it is hard sometimes. I try to plan a few trips home a year so that not too much time passes without me seeing everyone. I am sure everyone understand that you would be there if you could and you can help celebrate again the next time you get to visit.
  • Options

I'm sorry you're missing your family. :(

Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Options

Awwww...Mrs. Mooney I would be sad in this situation as well! That is great that your sister got engaged...and to a great friend nonetheless! Very cool :)

I know how much distance can put a damper on things. It's almost like you feel "left out" although not intentionally. I live an hour away from my family and I experience that quite often so I can only imagine what you must be feeling!

Do you Skype? I find that to help bridge the communication gap, but it still isn't as great as the real thing.

I'm sorry if this isn't helping...I'm not the greatest with words! I am keeping you in my T&P though and crossing my fingers that your upcoming IUIs result in a BFP! :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagehappilyeverafterxo:

Awwww...Mrs. Mooney I would be sad in this situation as well! That is great that your sister got engaged...and to a great friend nonetheless! Very cool :)

I know how much distance can put a damper on things. It's almost like you feel "left out" although not intentionally. I live an hour away from my family and I experience that quite often so I can only imagine what you must be feeling!

Do you Skype? I find that to help bridge the communication gap, but it still isn't as great as the real thing.

I'm sorry if this isn't helping...I'm not the greatest with words! I am keeping you in my T&P though and crossing my fingers that your upcoming IUIs result in a BFP! :)

I was going to ask the same thing! 

I'm sorry Mrs. Mooney Sad Feeling homesick sucks. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry you couldn't be there!  If you are ever lonely, I'm always here for you to talk to.  Cheer up <3

MFI, Lap on 7/21/11 - Stage III/IV Endo and Polyps removed by D&C
    IVF #1 with ICSI - ER 1/20 (16R, 12M, 10F), ET 1/23 (1-10 cell and 1-8cell transferred), BFP on 1/31 Beta #1 on 2/3 = 68, Beta #2 on 2/6 = 261 EDD 10/12/12  
    Baby girl born 9/22/12

FET #1 - 9/16/13 - BFN

IVF #2 - ER 11/11/13 (24R, 18M, 16F), ET 11/16 (2 Grade A blasts)
    BFP on 11/23 Beta #1 = 76 EDD 8/2/14

• Options

I feel ya! I live in So Cal and all my family (except my brother) lives in Washington state. I feel like I miss sooo much! It sucks when something happens and I am down here unable to join in the celebration or whatever is going on. I get homesick all the time..

Congrats to your sister and your best friend! That's really exciting!

TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"