New Jersey Babies

Centra State Med Center in Freehold

Has anyone delivered here?  I am switching my OB and she only delivers at the medical center.  Just wondering if anyone has reviews, suggestions, etc...

Re: Centra State Med Center in Freehold

• My cousin delivered two babies there and did not have anything bad to say at all.  I will be delivering twins there in june as well. 
  • I found out that they are having a baby fair at the end of this month.  I guess it is kind of like an open house.  I signed myself and my husband up for it :)
  • Loading the player...
  • My SIL just delivered in Feb and was very happy there.  Security was not close to what is at Monmouth though.
  • I delivered there Jan 2010 and it was a great experience. The entire staff was so nice and willing to accomodate. A PP mentioned security not being as good as Monmouth, I've never been there but, I thought security at Centrastate was top notch.
    I got a postcard about them having an open house, I recommend that, and I went to the tour a few months before delivery, which was very helpful also.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageHappyann79:
    I found out that they are having a baby fair at the end of this month.  I guess it is kind of like an open house.  I signed myself and my husband up for it :)

I signed up as well!  :-)  Looks like fun

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Second Birthday tickers  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I delivered there in February and was very happy with it!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• i delivered there in November.. it was fantastic!!! the nurses are great!! and the lactation consultations were great also.. they were very helpful but not too pushy.. they checked in on you everyday but didn't judge if you gave formula.. ( i wound up giving formula..he made me bleed).. the security was fine.. everyone has to be buzzed in.. they have the lo jack on the baby also.. good luck!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I delivered at Centra State 4 years ago and loved them. the nurses were phenomenal. Security is not great though, they buzzed in visitors for me before visiting hours and let my mom in an hour early which i wasn't happy about. I wish they were a little stricter with that.

I'm due in nov with #2 and delivering at Jersey Shore. I switched OB's and my new OB only delivers there. 

Mommy to Giovanni Louis -- 3/5/2007 and Dante Michael due 10/25/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"